Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Formula 1 2016

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

scumbag tactics but cant blame him lol ,probably the best race on this awful circuit 

It's why he's a better driver than Rosberg. He'd be off in the distance losing the title, Hamilton is trying to affect things the only way he can.

One of the main reasons Hamilton is dislikeable is the whole bullshit about Senna being his hero and how Hamilton likes to think they are so much like each other which is an absolute insult to the Brazilian's memory. 

Hamilton, who acts like he's from an under privileged background when it couldnt be further from truth, must have been about 9 when Senna died so I doubt he remembers too many of his races. It's like he just keeps banging on about Senna being his hero because its a better soundbite than saying it was Schumacher or someone less 'cool'.

Am I right in saying that Rosberg didn't overtake Hamilton once this season?  If so lol

Not sure why Hamilton is getting so much stick today for apparently ignoring team orders.  If it wasn't for the incompetence of his team he'd have absolutely cruised to the world title. 

10 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

Am I right in saying that Rosberg didn't overtake Hamilton once this season?  If so lol

Not sure why Hamilton is getting so much stick today for apparently ignoring team orders.  If it wasn't for the incompetence of his team he'd have absolutely cruised to the world title. 

Incompetence or team orders? 

23 minutes ago, StanSP said:

why does Rosberg get stick for something he has no control over i.e. the performance of his team-mates car. It's as if Rosberg is secretly planting malfunctions in Hamilton's car lol 

He's not getting stick for Hamilton's reliability issues. People are just pointing out he's a very average driver (in the context of formula one) - he essentially has a world championship because he drove the more reliable of the two best cars on the grid.

I'm not a Lewis fan, in fact he annoys the piss out of me, but he's quite clearly a cut above Rosberg and there's a reason he has three titles to Rosberg's one.

It's a bit like JB. I'm a big Button fan, massive, but he wouldn't be a world champion if it wasn't for Loic Bigois. He's never consistently been a better driver (over the span of their careers) than, say, Alonso or Hamilton or probably even Kimi on his day, let alone the new boys Vettell and Verstappen.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

why does Rosberg get stick for something he has no control over i.e. the performance of his team-mates car. It's as if Rosberg is secretly planting malfunctions in Hamilton's car lol 

He isn't even the 5th best driver on the grid and he is world champion 

of course it's a fix !...... Krauts look after Krauts 

Archived