Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Formula 1 2016

great ride by hamilton but it will take something drastic to happen to nico in the last race for hamilton to win the world title, at least he has kept fighting and given it ago but nico has the advantage of being able to ride conservatively and within himself wheras hamilton will have to go for it and hope, but you never know things do happen and it's not over till it's over

Yeah he's relying on a car failure now really. Wonder if Mercedes will let him play dirty and back him into the Red Bulls? Probably not. When they're more or less guaranteed 1-2 in every race which will have guaranteed a Rosberg win since USA, Merc don't help themselves with the conspiracy theorists when they ask Red Bull/Ferrari not to interfere with their race..........................................

17 hours ago, isaidno said:

something is majorly wrong at McLaren. Had no major sponsor for 3 years, now they force Big Ron to quit.

Big Ron lol  I like that , I have met him he ain't very big ... but he is ripped for his age ! 

He is the problem , the problem is gone now , he fell out with the Saudi years ago and the Bahraini crowd despise his autocratic ways , he has become bitter and entrenched about being ganged up on , but to be fair to him he built the whole business and his silverware and world champs record is second to none 

facinating to see who they get in next 

1 hour ago, Barky said:

So is maxy boy a better driver than Hamilton then do you reckon? Put them in equal cars, who wins?

Hamilton 

max has bags of potential , but he also makes plenty of mistakes , as Mouth says above iron those out and he could be anything , an all time great or just very good , but right now he has bags of potential  

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Rosberg's got this unless his car breaks down

I'm hoping he spins in the first corner and ends up at the back. It'll at least make it interesting to see if he can battle back to third. Otherwise it's just going to be a boring race.

Got into this abit late! :crylaugh:

Used to love F1 but lost touch and got abit bored of it for a few years.

Watched the last race, despite it sounding boring with the start/stopping I really enjoyed it and i'm really excited for todays race.

I have a feeling Rosberg ain't gonna finish, whether it be a retirement/being took out.

Archived