Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

16th May

What is everyone moaning about?? It's 6pm... I know a lot of people will live 3 maybe 4 hours away but still.. surely your boss can afford you a half day at work??? Mines already said I can let them know the day before if that's how late they announce it.

Take a half days holiday if you have to? You've had your notice here from Ash, i'm sure work won't mind :)

I'm bringing my 2 year old son up from Cornwall, people are seriously complaining its hard work  lol

I need to know that this is legit also before I book time off work for it.  I've been an antisocial irl bugger these past many years of being on FT but if this happens there's no way I can miss out on celebrating with real City fans, especially now that I'm back living in the UK again.  Need to arrange an FT piss-up point for it all. If.

I need to know that this is legit also before I book time off work for it. I've been an antisocial irl bugger these past many years of being on FT but if this happens there's no way I can miss out on celebrating with real City fans, especially now that I'm back living in the UK again. Need to arrange an FT piss-up point for it all. If.

If we win the title it is 100% legit. Monday 16 May.

I need to know that this is legit also before I book time off work for it. I've been an antisocial irl bugger these past many years of being on FT but if this happens there's no way I can miss out on celebrating with real City fans, especially now that I'm back living in the UK again. Need to arrange an FT piss-up point for it all. If.

Fair point sir, I get told things from people who I trust posted a few transfers/kits etc on here before its happened.. This is legit

I'm glad it's not the following weekend as I'll be in Amsterdam. The Monday might be shit too, mind, as I'm in Derby for something work-related. Fantastic opportunity to be smug but I don't know how early the visit will finish.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of changing my birthday to Monday 16th too.... :P

Driving in From Norwich, any sensible places to park within walking distance of town? was thinking low end of Anstey Lane, but nearer would be better.

Archived