Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Twitter Links/Rumours

Sky Germany linking us to left winger Kostic from Stuttgart, Southampton also interested

He looks an ideal player for us by his Fifa16 rating.

Jamie Vardy quick and a very good dribbler and crosser with good work rate.

http://www.futhead.com/16/players/1026/filip-kostic/

Liverpool are interested though and he's been compared to Gareth Bale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/football/video-1169674/Filip-Kostic-new-Gareth-Bale-Blistering-assist-Stuttgart.html

Anyone seen any keeper rumors?

I could make one up if you like? If it's just a rumour you're after.

Reports in Australia suggest Leicester City are set to bid for Valencia back up keeper Matt Ryan, in prefer to provide competition to Current number1 Kasper Schmeichel.

You didn't learn fluent Italian when Ranieri signed? Plastic :P

Winning the Premier League will bring a ton of money into the club, estimated at about 215 million Euros. Leicester will naturally use it to make the team stronger (by buying players). We're interested in Kostas Manolas along with a bunch of other prem teams.

Thanks got daughter to read it. She is doing French is school. lol and I still had no idea. Viva la frogs

Signed for Benfica just now

Thank God! Mitroglou has been a beast for Benfica. I feared that our chairman wouldn't actuate his buy-clause.

I hope he stays for Benfica for a long time, he reminds me of Óscar Cardozo so much.

Conceding 24 goals in 26 games seems good enough for me. Finished 14th this season, but so did we last season.

Believe me, he's not good enough for Leicester. There's a world between Primeira Liga and Premier League.

Believe me, he's not good enough for Leicester. There's a world between Primeira Liga and Premier League.

So the opposition forwards aren't as good. But he also has worse defenders in front of him.

Have your watched him regularly? If our scouts have and want him, then I won't disagree. It's not like he'll take Kasper's place. He'll play the League Cup and FA Cup games and sit on the bench.

So the opposition forwards aren't as good. But he also has worse defenders in front of him.

Have your watched him regularly? If our scouts have and want him, then I won't disagree. It's not like he'll take Kasper's place. He'll play the League Cup and FA Cup games and sit on the bench.

He was a Benfica player so, I know how good he is/was. But if Leicester scouts want him, they must have seen something on him.

He was a Benfica player so, I know how good he is/was. But if Leicester scouts want him, they must have seen something on him.

Alright. I don't know how credible that source is. And actually, Kasper is a Sven signing, so I don't know if we can trust our current scouts to sign a good goal keeper.

And I'd prefer the Polish youth Dragon as our back-up, but it isn't the most important thing so I won't bother getting worked up about it.

We just need a capable number 2 who's happy to warm the bench stepping in for a few cup games/ if Kasper picks up a knock, we're not going to sign a world clas gk happy with sitting on the bench and at 25 this guy has plenty of time to grow into a decent keeper

That being said I've never even seen the guy play but I trust our scouting network to pick up the players we need to do a job

The best policy when signing 2nd choice keepers is getting the very best young goalie like Stoke did with Butland or you go for someone whose still class in their late 30's whose happy to compete to be number 1.

What we don't need is more dross.

Archived