Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Twitter Links/Rumours

39 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

If Wilshere could stay fit I would love him here but he is like the new Redknapp, full of talent but sadly will probably never get to show it.

I don't think him having injuries Is down to him being particularly Injury prone.

Arsenal injury everyone. 

As soon as they leave they improve and get fitter. 

Arsenal's fitness team is awful. 

55 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Heard through the grapevine that we have enquired about Wilshere on a loan with view to a permanent next summer. He's only got 2 years left on his current contract. 

I genuinely believe we could get the best out of him, I'd only want him if it came with an option to buy though as a midfield pairing of dd and wilshere has the potential to be the One of the best in the prem, I'd have him over silva 

ARRIVEDERCI 

Arsenal transfer news: Jack Wilshere poised for AC Milan move after telling Gunners he wants loan move away from Emirates

Serie A giants appear favourites to clinch Wilshere's signature after tabling loan offer with £30m option to buy as 24-year-old goes in search of regular first-team football

3 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He's talented alright but I wouldn't touch him. He hasn't accepted he's a professional player and needs to behave and commit himself accordingly. He'd be a bad apple in a good squad.

Has he done anything worse than Vardy or Simpson? By all accounts he takes his job very seriously, trains very well and doesn't moan about being left out. Just don't get this 'bad apple' stuff...

Just seen that Ajax have bought Ziyech for just £9 million.....A guy who either scored or assisted in 27 of 33 games last season in a weak Fc Twente side. 

He's basically a younger Moroccan Ozil. Should've bought him imo.

15 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Just seen that Ajax have bought Ziyech for just £9 million.....A guy who either scored or assisted in 27 of 33 games last season in a weak Fc Twente side. 

He's basically a younger Moroccan Ozil. Should've bought him imo.

I am livid mate.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I am livid mate.

If there was such thing as a 'leicester signing' this window....this was it.

Can't believe we were willing to pay £7 million for an unproven Kaputska....but not £9 million for a proven number 10.

25 minutes ago, Grewks said:

If there was such thing as a 'leicester signing' this window....this was it.

Can't believe we were willing to pay £7 million for an unproven Kaputska....but not £9 million for a proven number 10.

Certainly appears odd from our perspective but maybe not so from behind the scenes. Could be that he wasn't prepared to move anywhere other than the country he's currently playing. Who knows. He must've been flashing up all over the place on stat databases.

Just now, psychonaut said:

Certainly appears odd from our perspective but maybe not so from behind the scenes. Could be that he wasn't prepared to move anywhere other than the country he's currently playing. Who knows. He must've been flashing up all over the place on stat databases.

Possibly the reason.

Very strange that no side has took a risk on him. Ajax will see him as their best player imo.

Archived