Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Twitter Links/Rumours

Steve Walsh in his interview with Pat Murphy:

"Not last week, the week before: I was in Russia on the Sunday, I was in Rome on the Wednesday, and I was in Nice on the Friday, and I was back for our game on the Sunday,"

Get Walsh Tracking!

That should be Russia on the 24th, Rome on the 27th, and Nice on the 29th.

"Not last week, the week before: I was in Russia on the Sunday, I was in Rome on the Wednesday, and I was in Nice on the Friday, and I was back for our game on the Sunday,"

Get Walsh Tracking!

must create the app. I can actually do this if somebody places a gps device on him.

Get Walsh Tracking!

Musa, Totti, Mendy?

Get Walsh Tracking!

Musa, Totti, Mendy?

No idea what it says lol

You didn't learn fluent Italian when Ranieri signed? Plastic  :P

Winning the Premier League will bring a ton of money into the club, estimated at about 215 million Euros. Leicester will naturally use it to make the team stronger (by buying players). We're interested in Kostas Manolas along with a bunch of other prem teams.

Is that the one who flopped BIG time at Fulham?

Yes, that one. He was injured most of the time. I already knew him since he was in Olympiakos, it was kind of a surprise when he signed for Fulham.

Anyways, he's in Benfica (on loan with a €7M buy-clause) now and has 20 goals in the league and scored in almost all important matches this season and he had a rough start because he wasn´t in pre-season neither in Benfica or Fulham. Would be a good signing for Leicester but I hope he stays at Benfica.

A few tweets flying about with this.... No credible source though

Turn that frigging radar off. Same age as Fuchs and 12 years older than Chilwell.  Bad value. 

Archived