Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Twitter Links/Rumours

Think he came from Airbus IIRC. Oh well, nothing of value was lost.

He was on loan at Corby amd Stamford last season which tells you where he's at.

If he was the Keeper at Stamford, he was pretty decent in the handful of games I saw.....that said, what would he need to do to get a first team spot.....not going to happen is it?

Think he was a midfielder. Glad the club seem to have realised half the academy are not good enough.

If he was the Keeper at Stamford, he was pretty decent in the handful of games I saw.....that said, what would he need to do to get a first team spot.....not going to happen is it?

Stamford ended last season with 46 year old Paul Bastock in goal, ex Boston United. He's looked about 50 years old since 1990!

Drinky to Spurs??? Please pass me the razor blades..... Good bye cruel world - see you on the Dark Side of the Moon

Because one area of the pitch Spurs need to both increase numbers and improve is their midfield lol Ridiculous rumour.

EDIT: I just found its that Indykaila. Can you please specify if it's him, he's notorious for post complete fabrications.

Archived