Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Twitter Links/Rumours

I meant  I would like to see Bolasie sign for us! He is strong and I remember him ripping us apart our first season back in the prem away at Palace, He had injuries last season but it look as if he is off to Spurs which would be another quality signing for them !! 

• 1 month later...

Bolasie would be quite a nice addtion. Do we really need him with Gray up and coming?

My thread has just been deleted from Transfer Talk so i'll whack these here.

Liandro Martis and David Domej bloods are in.

Liandro has currently been at United as well on a trial. 

54 minutes ago, TheRunningMan said:

Bolasie would be quite a nice addtion. Do we really need him with Gray up and coming?

My thread has just been deleted from Transfer Talk so i'll whack these here.

Liandro Martis and David Domej bloods are in.

Liandro has currently been at United as well on a trial. 

Hasn't Bolasie signed for Everton? I am confuse

• 2 weeks later...
On 16. August 2016 at 00:05, dbtcity said:

Can't have that much talent if hadjuk split have released him

Domej has potential and with the correct coaching you never know. Not sure what happened to his career at Rapid Vienna but he has represented Austria since he was 15 and is a member of their under 19's who are punching above their weight.. Worth a punt.

12 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Domej has potential and with the correct coaching you never know. Not sure what happened to his career at Rapid Vienna but he has represented Austria since he was 15 and is a member of their under 19's who are punching above their weight.. Worth a punt.

I'm sure I read somewhere he's signed just waiting for confirmation, looked like a talent from the few YouTube videos I've seen :thumbup:

Just translated one post. Talked about a rainy ugly city and not wanting to see him come to a mid-table club like us with no ambition.

Unfortunatly for them, I watched the sporting  vs Porto game last night and the football was shocking. No wonder they lose their players from that league. 

Archived