Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City FC v Everton FC Post Match Thread 3 - 1

That's the way to do it!

Get your players for nothing and your trophies free

"Leicester and Ranieri" (sung to the music of "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits)

Now look at them Foxes, that's the way you do it

They play their football on the BBC

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it

Players for nothin' and trophies for free

Leicester and Ranieri, that's the way THEY do it

Leicester and Ranieri, that's the way WE do it

Is it true that some Everton supporters put up a banner reading "You may be champions, but you're still a town full of ISIS" at their end?

If so, despicable, brainless and classless.

I remember a line of stewards heading up there in the first (?) half, forming one long queue.

I didnt pay attention to the performance yesterday cos of sheer euphoria, so I watched it again this morning. How shocking were Everton? Christ. They really are poor under Martinez. Granted, its a meaningless game but I've never seen a team have such poor work rate and intensity. Lukaku and Niasse were practiaclly passengers, and defensively they were an utter shambles. We should have put at least 5 past them. 3-1 kind of flattered them. 

If they keep Martinez they will be sleep walking into the Championship. They are that bad. 

Just watching the game back on Sky and am so glad I recorded it; there's entire parts of yesterday I completely do not remember. Case in point being that Everton scored! Somehow I completely managed to miss their goal and the subsequent kick off, despite being in the stands the entire time. 

kingy was amazing yesterday (granted he wasn't up against much).

Woy sat watching the Everton three in his squad looked like he'd realised his winning lottery ticket had gone in the washing machine.

Was rather hoping it would all sink in yesterday but it didn't. Perhaps it never will.

Fitting way to crown the new champions, totally dominant display and 3-1 flattered a very poor Everton side. The football was quick and incisive, we switched play across the pitch and created numerous chances. No repeat of the Brighton game, this team wanted a performance before the trophy lifting and provided it.

Vardy was excellent, King superb, the rest all contributed in some way, Mahrez especially seemed to enjoy himself immensely with his relaxed style and several nutmegs. What a day and what a season.

Guest seanfox778

The greatest day of my life so far, performance of champions, such a one sided game. Lukaku looked annoyed throughout, we should tempt him to join our wonderful club. Only downside was my neighbour blasting Oasis and doing DIY from 9 this morning!

Can't believe it's all over. I've watched the sky coverage so many times since I got home from the game. Honestly the proudest day of my life. Atleast the parade is still to come.

Amazing day. Getting soaked walking to the ground was well worth it.

Got up this morning ready to re-live the full game and my sky recording stopped at half time. Anyone have a link to the second half and post match sky coverage as I've seen the NBC one but want to hear the Liverpool pair discuss it from the pitch.

Roll on August 7th.

Superb, awesome but relaxed display of utter dominance that simply brushed Everton aside. Just what I had hoped, much like the QPR game at the end of last season.

The Foxtel (Sky) rendition of the Rudyard Kipling If poem was spot on in the build up to coverage of the presentation, but I thought they rather ruined the pre match coverage. Perhaps the UK version at the beginning was better than here in Oz.

Kingy fantastic!

"Leicester and Ranieri" (sung to the music of "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits)

Now look at them Foxes, that's the way you do it

They play their football on the BBC

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it

Leicester and Ranieri, that's the way THEY do it

Leicester and Ranieri, that's the way WE do it

Nice, me likey.

Fantastic performance. Totally dominated and some wonderful play.

Sorry if this has been posted already but anyone know if Vardy is ok? Looked like he had done his hamstring??

He said in his interview it was just a little cramp

Easiest win since we've been back up. Absolutely amazed at what a shambles Everton have turned into. Quite simply the most clueless, dis-organised bunch of individuals I've seen at this place in a long time. We'd been on the ale all week and still absolutely bossed it.

Archived