Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City FC v Everton FC Post Match Thread 3 - 1

Absolutely awesome scenes.

I was saying jokingly but truthfully the other day that it's all downhill from here, but seeing and hearing Walsh and Shakey calmly discussing next season makes me think this dream isn't over yet.

Absolutely awesome scenes.

I was saying jokingly but truthfully the other day that it's all downhill from here, but seeing and hearing Walsh and Shakey calmly discussing next season makes me think this dream isn't over yet.

It's a no lose situation... If we go back to being shit, you can get tickets again and it makes this season that much more special... On the other hand. If we challenge again - ****ing hell!

I've been thinking I might be on a morphine trip for quite some time as well

I mean, everything is possible, no fuchs given

Leicester could as well snatch Champions League trophy next year, because why not ?

I just hope I won't see an ostrich next time when I look at the mirror

Can I have another shot of that, Doctor

That Sky montage just gets me every time.

Fvcking hell what have we done?

It's brilliant, they've picked the perfect selection of commentary and footage to remind you how unbelievable it is

I'm utterly speachless from today. Just remarkable, never thought this could happen. Stunning.

Unbelievable. Even on tv from nowhere near Leicester, that was just incredible entertainment, and it was just a bunch of families taking a short walk!

Hard to pick a highlight. Probably Kante having to be pushed forward to lift the trophy. But also could be him getting caught up in a bunch of youth players wanting photos. Hard to tell who was the Premier League winner and who was 15!

What an incredible day. Just speechless. In terms of the game itself it had a lot of similarities with the QPR game at the end of last season - exhibition stuff at times.

Disappointed we went to sleep a bit for their goal and Vardy's comedy penalty, but overall a very easy 3 points. Everton were woeful.

Went to town earlier to soak up the atmosphere, no end of people asking me for tickets. The sheer amount of nationalities mixing with the matchday crowds was staggering all adding to a sea of blue I havn't seen since our cup heroics in 1997. Proof that football and our fairytale brings everyone together in the right way.

Smiles and handshakes all around and a real sense of what exactly we've achieved really hit home today. Although I've watched from a distance most of this season I've felt as close to the regular support inside the ground as anything, a really unique feeling.

The trophy lift brought a tear to my eye, our players, staff and supporters have made this club great again.

My wife was in tears watching it all on TV. So was I. Loved it.

Pity about Vardy missing that penalty - I would have loved him to get a hat-trick, but to be honest, we could have had seven or eight. Brilliant night - going to bed, pissed and with a smile on my face.

Love being a City fan.

Just got home, we thought about celebrating in town, but felt emotionally drained. I thought that was magical, a beautiful end to an unbelievable, unthinkable, unreal season. It may or may not happen again. Who cares, I saw it, I lived it I was there. Short of actualky pulling a short on and playing, I can't think of anything else which to surpass how I feel right now.

I got an email read out on supersport plfanzone show!!

One 'fan' they had on from Nigeria was in a blatantly fake shirt lol.

I've been trying to get on the show for weeks now, but they have a fan from Tanzania who they like to use alot. He was also at the game today. Very jealous.

Archived