Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

As reliable as the rest I suppose. But it's someone who works at arsenal.

For what it's worth I take everything I hear with a pinch of salt as I don't think anyone really knows what's going on and people are looking at the best rumours and trying to fill in the gaps but this did seem to come from someone who might have heard something.

If true this does seem really encouraging.

The only offer can be us I would suspect, Man City & Spurs not interested, West Ham. Well lol so makes sense to only be ours.

I've said it from the start and will say it again, I think it's all been a big media stunt by his agent to get us to make him highest paid player

Tbh, if we need to pay over 100k a week to keep him, he can **** off and money grab at Arsenal. I want players who want actually want to play for Leicester City and not just play because we pay the highest. I really wanted Vardy to stay, but not at that price. He isn't irreplaceable.

This currently.

Bunb5UCC.jpg

The cover photo, thats the wide, long one that runs along the top of his profile. It was him playing for england. He just changed it Wes and Claudio lifting the trophy. You have posted the profile picture. 

If true this does seem really encouraging.

The only offer can be us I would suspect, Man City & Spurs not interested, West Ham. Well lol so makes sense to only be ours.

I've said it from the start and will say it again, I think it's all been a big media stunt by his agent to get us to make him highest paid player

Are you really comfortable with giving vardy 100k a week for 4 years? By the time his contract is up he will be about 34 and could have lost pace by then. Without pace vardy is probably league 1 standard. Its time to cash in in my opinion

Been told by someone who is in the know... apparently anyway.

Jamie Vardy has gone to Arsenal, had a change of heart and will sign a new improved contract at Leicester City within the next 72 hours. You heard it here first.

Isn't that a bit odd? The country of your birth and residence is playing other countries around Europe in France and you would only care about it if a Leicester player is playing?

Personally i couldnt care less if we win it, or go out at the group stage. I dont have any connection with England tbh.

Tbh, if we need to pay over 100k a week to keep him, he can **** off and money grab at Arsenal. I want players who want actually want to play for Leicester City and not just play because we pay the highest. I really wanted Vardy to stay, but not at that price. He isn't irreplaceable.

Please name me someone between 10-20M that will score 24 goals next season???

Personally i couldnt care less if we win it, or go out at the group stage. I dont have any connection with England tbh.

You will when it all kicks off. The friendlies are dull and boring but to say that is just wow. How can you not have a connection to your own country? That is baffling mate.

I'm beginning to think this all paper hype along side the annual 'Man UTD are DEFINITELY signing Bale' that gets regurgitated every few months. The Euro's haven't started yet and the papers are looking for click-bait stories to fill their pages.

The fact it was a 'done deal' on Friday and yet still neither club have said anything makes it look to me like its just lazy journalists trying to think of something to write about. Even if the sale doesn't go through, how many pages of opinion and comment have they filled over the weekend? How many clicks have they generated?

Maybe it's all my fault for having an ad-blocker in my browser so they can't get revenue from ads any more!!!!

So he changed his profile picture on twitter with a photo him being in leicester's form

who does this and then change the club  :whistle:

If he did it himself then could be something to read into, but there's a good chance he has other people operating it most of the time. Pretty odd though, more false hope for us! 

Please name me someone between 10-20M that will score 24 goals next season???

Why does it need to be 10-20M? We are allowed to spend other money you know. And I very much doubt he'd score 24 goals again next season. He went through the best purple patch of his career.

The cover photo, thats the wide, long one that runs along the top of his profile. It was him playing for england. He just changed it Wes and Claudio lifting the trophy. You have posted the profile picture.

It already was the team lifting the trophy

Are you really comfortable with giving vardy 100k a week for 4 years? By the time his contract is up he will be about 34 and could have lost pace by then. Without pace vardy is probably league 1 standard. Its time to cash in in my opinion

Probably more  comfortable than giving Ghokan Inler £60k a week

Isn't that a bit odd? The country of your birth and residence is playing other countries around Europe in France and you would only care about it if a Leicester player is playing?

Not odd at all! I got bored of watching shit - remember watching Leicester wasn't always as exhilarating as it has been the last few years, so I had my heart broken enough during the season let alone put myself through it by watching England too!! Especially watching an England that was being played out of formation...hmmmmm sounds familiar to now!! 

Why does it need to be 10-20M? We are allowed to spend other money you know. And I very much doubt he'd score 24 goals again next season. He went through the best purple patch of his career.

Exactly. The season before he scored 5 goals. Some people are so short minded when it comes to football. There's countless examples of players scoring shed loads and then the season after not doing it again.

What about Beckford?

It already was the team lifting the trophy

Not according to twitter users who had been stalking his profile a number of people independently said it changed from him training with england, to Leicester lifting the trophy at about 4pm. Just search 'vardy cover photo' 

Archived