Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

if he hasnt signed ie delayed till after Euros, i cant see Woy getting the best out of him, so if he has a poor tournament will Arse still want him? what will be his value?, on the flip side he could finish tournament top scorer and therefore attracting bigger clubs than Arsenal imo hes signed but seemingly prolonging the official statement may be designed to make us feel better

If Twitter wasn't such a thing/nuisance, there wouldn't be many clues on the direction of this and this thread would only be about 15 pages long.

Twitter is a nightmare. Anyone claiming to have even looked at a newspaper is the past is treated as some kind of oracle. Problem is there's about 100 people all tweeting the opposite to each other and people are believing each and everyone, and it's frazzling their brains. 

At the end of the day if we wanna be a top side we're gonna have to pay top side money to keep our best players simple as I think if we match or better there offer he's staying and I hope he does so I can laugh at all the Arsehole lot

Archived