Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

I think you're right. I can't remember what it was, but I'm sure it was different to the profile pic now up.

As do i,definitely it was not that as blue as this in liecester's shirt

I think it was him in England shirt

Lesteban

ask your stalker friends about profile pic :D

I went to his house this afternoon knowing that nobody would be in. Rifled through his things and found the Euros 2016 sticker album and the only ones filled in were arsenal players. He had a whole stack of Wiltshire's with an elastic band round them but weirdly they all had lipstick on.

Would rather he just left and we moved on. We are just pandering to Vardy and his agent ! As I have said before if Vardy doesn't think he owes the club another year after the club standing by him when he couldn't buy a goal and kept turning up drunk for training that says alot more about him than about great club. Just get rid !!

Guest bennytwohats

As far as I'm concerned none of our players owe us a thing after what they've given us this season

Still a bit shocked at all of the people here saying they don't want Vardy at the club.

None of us know the discussions that went on when he signed his new deal; the owners could have been willing to negotiate another deal this summer and/or let him test the market depending on our finish last year.

But then again, it looks like a lot of people on here would never dare negotiate with their employers, so what the hell, let's just run the guy out of the club.

Archived