Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

Been told by someone who is in the know... apparently anyway.

Jamie Vardy has gone to Arsenal, had a change of heart and will sign a new improved contract at Leicester City within the next 72 hours. You heard it here first.

Personally i couldnt care less if we win it, or go out at the group stage. I dont have any connection with England tbh.

Somebody please confirm this is fake?

aaa.jpg

Surely you don't need that question answered?

Tbh, if we need to pay over 100k a week to keep him, he can **** off and money grab at Arsenal. I want players who want actually want to play for Leicester City and not just play because we pay the highest. I really wanted Vardy to stay, but not at that price. He isn't irreplaceable.

Well the market says he's worth 130k a week so either we either expect him to play on the cheap or compete.

We can refuse to pay top salaries but that means we shouldn't expect to keep top players for very long.

The club have a choice of either competing or accept that we'll just make up the numbers and our goal is to survive in the PL and have the odd cup run.

Not odd at all! I got bored of watching shit - remember watching Leicester wasn't always as exhilarating as it has been the last few years, so I had my heart broken enough during the season let alone put myself through it by watching England too!! Especially watching an England that was being played out of formation...hmmmmm sounds familiar to now!! 

his profile picture was this one 

CjzVgsMUgAAZsRT.jpg

and now is this

Bunb5UCC.jpg

no it wasnt.... he just posted the england pic on his timeline, and its still there

Probably more comfortable than giving Ghokan Inler £60k a week

Well that's about our wage ceiling. If we pay vardy 100k a week then new signings will demand the same. Morale in the camp could disappear in no time.

Okay. To clear things up. Vardy's profile has a profile picture (that tsintskaro just posted) but he just changed his COVER photo (thats the big one at the top) from him training with England to Wes and Claudio lifting the trophy... Different stalker types have said it changed at about 4pm. Creepy, but maybe something to read into. Bit of a weird thing to update when your future is in question though. 

5a87cac089.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/xg8s65zm3/

Somebody please confirm this is fake?

attachicon.gifaaa.jpg

Looks fake but wouldn't be surprised if it's not or he has done it, by all accounts everything is done including the medical, had to be as he's in France for at least 2 weeks now. All he needs to do is say the word one way or another which he is yet to do.

So Jamie's agent touts around and the outcome is Arsenal take the bait, he is offered in excess of £120k a week almost certainly knowing LCFC will up his pay as a counter offer even if we don't he can't lose pay wise, he now tell's whinger to do one as he always wanted to stay and has upped his pay by 20 or 30k a week happy day's.

Why does it need to be 10-20M? We are allowed to spend other money you know. And I very much doubt he'd score 24 goals again next season. He went through the best purple patch of his career.

If we get £20m and have to give £5m to Fleetwood then that's even more incentive to hike his salary up.

Vardy may not get 20+ goals next season but he's more likely to than anyone we sign to replace him I daresay.

Okay. To clear things up. Vardy's profile has a profile picture (that tsintskaro just posted) but he just changed his COVER photo (thats the big one at the top) from him training with England to this... Different stalker types have said it changed at about 4pm. Creepy, but maybe something to read into.

5a87cac089.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/xg8s65zm3/

im sure I saw the same cover photo yesterday

well

I am pretty sure he had different profile picture and not the one in leicester's shirt

or its just me and should log off already  :blink:

I think you're right. I can't remember what it was, but I'm sure it was different to the profile pic now up.

im sure I saw the same cover photo yesterday

I haven't looked at it before but a few people are certain of it, click on this tweet and check the conversation that follows it. I mean, it is possible that their phones/laptops cached a copy of the page or something, but it seems like a very unlikely coincidence when more than one says it. Much more likely that he changed the photo. 

Archived