Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

On one page claiming to be ITK, on the next asking if a picture of Vardys head stuck on Xhaka's body...

Exactly.

It has been a really bizarre transfer/non transfer, just no confirmed anything by anybody other than that we know a bid went in. Very rare in this day that happens.

I presume that if he stays and it later comes out that he was instrumental himself in touting himself out that he'd still get the hero treatment when the season starts!?

What would happen if Arsenal got fed up of waiting and withdrew their offer? Would he sign the new one that we offer or does that get withdrawn too and he's left with his original contract?

I imagine we'd continue with our offer in an effort to ensure any release clause doesn't come into play until at least the end of next season.

I'm surprised he's let this drag on for so long, with him still not making a decision over it whilst travelling with the England squad today. Would of thought this would of been wrapped up already.

Still hope he stays.

I'm surprised he's let this drag on for so long, with him still not making a decision over it whilst travelling with the England squad today. Would of thought this wo Led of been wrapped up already.

Still hope he stays.

Not as easy as it may seem though is it - he's married now, with 3 kids so there's a lot to consider with a move. If the family is fairly settled, he may wish to stay (yes he commute, but then would he see his wife / kids as much?)

Allow me to rephrase that.

I would be shocked to find out that he has travelled without informing the respective clubs of hours decision, as the England camp will expect him to have clarity of thought.

If that was the case half of the squad wouldn't be going.

Slowing up lads

I hoped for 200 pages before bed

Not as easy as it may seem though is it - he's married now, with 3 kids so there's a lot to consider with a move. If the family is fairly settled, he may wish to stay (yes he commute, but then would he see his wife / kids as much?)

He only has one child ?

He only has one child ?

Got to sign out now and get on with my holiday ... Will sign in later for an update. I realise now it's all down to the Twitter account ... If he's looking south on his pic he's going to Arsenal, if he's looking north he's going to stay put ... And if he's looking east he's converting to Islam.

Got to sign out now and get on with my holiday ... Will sign in later for an update. I realise now it's all down to the Twitter account ... If he's looking south on his pic he's going to Arsenal, if he's looking north he's going to stay put ... And if he's looking east he's converting to Islam.

How's the hols going, CF?

Any Jackdaw moments..?

This Arsenal  fan is not convinced. 

http://www.afc4life.co.uk/2016/06/06/vardy-delay-means-he-wont-be-signing-for-arsenal/

Vardy Delay Means He Won’t Be Signing For Arsenal

Posted on June 6, 2016

At the weekend we were told that “Vardy would decide his future” on Monday morning, with reports suggesting that 11.30am was the “deadline” for Vardy to choose whether he wanted to join Arsenal or stay at Leicester City.

The financials are that after being on £40k a week at Leicester, Vardy signed an improved deal in February which earned the England striker £80k a week. Arsenal have apparently offered Vardy £120k a week while Leicester have apparently offered an improved deal, which will probably be close to what we’re offering given the generous owners at Leicester City.

After the 11.30am deadline passed, we were told we’d have s verdict later in the day. Now a decision still hasn’t been made and people are wondering what is going on.

The bottom line is Vardy isn’t convinced about joining Arsenal and has probably has assurances for the Leicester City owners that they will strengthen the squad and have a real go at retaining the Premier League title.

Claudio Ranieri has always said he hopes all the players stay one more season before deciding weather to move on and considering the heroics and good faith he’s earnt over the last season, you wouldn’t blame some of the players staying on and entering a new exciting era at Leicester.

People, incorrectly I might add, have assumed that Vardy to Arsenal was a done deal, because we’re a big club. Well if you compare Premier League titles over the last 12 seasons, Leicester beat us don’t they? Maybe Vardy isn’t excited about finishing in the Top Four year after year and would actually like to play for a team with great team spirit and actually fights to win matches.

If I was Jamie Vardy I would think twice about joining Arsenal. Yes, you would play with some top players but do you want to play alongside warriors and fighters like you have at Leicester, and have fun while playing – or be comfortable in a side that quite frankly, are full of timid, pampered little boys who have no leaders or direction on the pitch?

Jamie Vardy is 29 years old and this would be his last big move so is weighing up all his options. Would you join Arsenal?

Vardy is waiting for a better offer and won’t be joining Arsenal.

Sorry if already posted but I'm  not reading 156 pages to check.

Archived