Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

I believe he wants to stay, but that his head has been turned by the money Arsenal are offering - and who wouldn't be? This has been leaked by Camp Vardy to create mass hysteria and try to force us into making a similar offer before boarding the plane today.

Would he have been in Rutland and Northants over the weekend with family/friends if Arsenal had triggered his release clause on Friday? I doubt it. This has probably been going on for a while and this is probably their last attempt at getting a similar offer from us.

It's a shame, but that's football. 

I'm probably completely wrong. 

You are right, it has been going on for longer. Hence Ranieri said he does not wnat any unhappy players on numerous occasions.

this much is true. The release clause was activated, and of course it is activated with Leicester. It doesnt matter where it broke out from. City, Vardy camp or Arsenal

You would have thought there would be a few City players on the phone asking him what he's doing considering the team ethic they have been saying

Why? It's football, people are allowed to want to leave. You can forgive a guy for wondering how many goals he could score with Mesut Ozil teeing them up even if we don't think it'll work out.

It's alright guys, he's 100% definitely staying, he said this to the guardian back in December....

Yet he comes across as fiercely proud of his roots – “That’s made me the person I am” – and says that the former Fleetwood team-mate who described him as someone “who doesn’t care whether he’s on two grand or two quid” was spot on.

“That’s true,” Vardy adds. “My life has changed, but I’m not money-motivated at all; that’s the last thing on my mind. I just want to play football and that’s how I’ve always been. To be honest with you, that shows in my performances, that I’m in a happy place, knowing that I’m doing the job that I love.

Saturday 170k views

today 495,798 views surely that's a record over the time amassed.

Does the site make a lot of revenue?

There are adds on foxestalk aren't their? CPC advertising or CPI advertising are the most common advertising options, so lets use those as an example. Usually there is a fixed cost, lets say its £2 for both CPC & CPI advertising. (£2 is being VERYYY generous, but its just an example)

If foxestalk is using CPI (cost per impression) they'll get paid £2 for every 1000 views. So if your figures are correct for today (495,798) foxestalk would have made... Roughly £990 through the CPI method. (495 x £2 = £990)

The figures for CPC (cost per click) is harder to determine as its difficult to estimate how many people would click the ads on Foxestalk. And foxestalk would only be given a small percentage of that. Lets say, 5% of the 495,798 visitors click an advert on foxestalk. 5% of 495,798 = 24,789. So £2 x 24,789 = £49,578. Foxestalk would only get a small percentage of that, probably 5%, which gives a total of £2478

Their are other revenue avenues foxestalk could be using like CPO, CPM, etc, but CPC & CPI are more common. Like I said £2 is extremely generous too, it could be as low as 10p for both methods. And I doubt they have specific deals with advertisers.

If i had to estimate, foxestalk probably haven't made that much from this spike in traffic. This is because from what I can tell, their ad banners are poorly placed, and not frequent on every page. Foxestalk doesn't regularly get this kind of traffic so this website probably isn't geared towards the big adwords that advertisers look to pay the big bucks for.

The Mail....

Leicester fans' view: It would be great if Jamie Vardy stayed... but the name on the front of the shirt is more important than the one on the back

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3627665/Leicester-fans-view-great-Jamie-Vardy-stayed-Leicester-shirt-important-one-back.html#ixzz4AoQhZ5kM 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | 
DailyMail on Facebook

well when you think about, the decent thing would be tell your teammates what the situation is

Then there would be mostly well wishes from them. 

But a few would be upset, and maybe one would let slip he was leaving, as this has not happened, perhaps Vards is staying.

It's alright guys, he's 100% definitely staying, he said this to the guardian back in December....

Yet he comes across as fiercely proud of his roots – “That’s made me the person I am” – and says that the former Fleetwood team-mate who described him as someone “who doesn’t care whether he’s on two grand or two quid” was spot on.

“That’s true,” Vardy adds. “My life has changed, but I’m not money-motivated at all; that’s the last thing on my mind. I just want to play football and that’s how I’ve always been. To be honest with you, that shows in my performances, that I’m in a happy place, knowing that I’m doing the job that I love.

Pffffft.

Two words. Fabian Delph.

It looks like it's entirely his decision now and has both clubs terms on the table. It seems he is still thinking about it and has not met arsenals demands of tell us before you get on the plane, so at that would suggest at least part of him is entertaining the idea of staying.

We will see, not a lot we can do, even if he does stay now we know near enough any club in the champions league aren't going to have a problem offering up transfer fees or wages to lure him away so until he 100% commits or leaves we are gonna have this hanging over us all summer.

Archived