Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cheese

Inflatable Dinosaur

I am very appreciative of people still taking an interest in this matter. The current situation is that my dinosaur still hasn't been found and I have now accepted that I will never have it returned to me. Thank you for your support and I would like to give the moderating team my permission to delete this thread.

Cheese

I am very appreciative of people still taking an interest in this matter. The current situation is that my dinosaur still hasn't been found and I have now accepted that I will never have it returned to me. Thank you for your support and I would like to give the moderating team my permission to delete this thread.

Cheese

I don't think it should be deleted until he's home and safe with you! Don't give up the search cheese

I am very appreciative of people still taking an interest in this matter. The current situation is that my dinosaur still hasn't been found and I have now accepted that I will never have it returned to me. Thank you for your support and I would like to give the moderating team my permission to delete this thread.

Cheese

Look don't be deflated , I'm sure Rex is missing you

If the McCanns can keep going so can you buddy

Stay strong

Even if the thread is made extinct, some Ingen ious person might resurrect it, Dino threads are hard to kill.

It would be a living fossil

• 2 weeks later...

Archived