Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

I got to take the camera resolution down to the lowest setting.  This is my second.....I've ran out of some craft ipa I brought from the USA, on the lager now.  I've get a real taste for the ipa though, I'm ashamed the wife didn't buy some for me yesterday....stupid woman

Which craft IPA? I bet dog fish head?

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

Thankfully the US moved drastically away from their awful brews before I lived there. Their craft beers are excellent. But I still enjoyed a Natty Boh on a hot day.

Absolutely, theyve taken over the world I terms of quality ipa

......having prawn crackers, that's the closest I could get to a bowl of prawns

7 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Some cvnt has put RSA v the Argies on.

Depending on how passive agressive you are, over celebrate everything for Argentina to the point that the bellend who turned it on turns it back.

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Kunte and Co. been stung!.... 

Come on you Hornets! 

very silly foul from N'Golo just now, if Watford had a decent freekick taker on their team Chelsea would be two down!

33 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Absolutely, theyve taken over the world I terms of quality ipa

......having prawn crackers, that's the closest I could get to a bowl of prawns

Mad Hatter from New Holland out of Michigan? Not a bad choice.

Best IPAs widely available in the States, IMO, are made by Sierra Nevada and Lagunitas. Regionally the variation within the style is quite striking. I'm drinking a home brewed IPA right now, actually - Lemon Drop hops with CTZ hops as the bittering hop. Not too bad, especially on a hot summer day.

Archived