Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

What's the obsession with booing the first month in!? Sunderland, ok not a good result, but were better second half. Two games in save the booing.

Because its like Arsenal isnt it.

Its not just a month. Its not just 2 games.

Its years of neglect, years of poor football.

Why do you think anything would change with the same crap players? like magically things will improve?

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Fook sake! Andy Carroll is injured AGAIN! I swear he must have actually only played football for half of his career! Maybe less.

you know Big Sam will select him for a big tournament and he'll get injured after the first 10 minutes, therefore being a waste of space.

Beautiful, impressive stadium, but seats too far away and because of the size I imagine the atmosphere is doggo.

Not a football stadium i'm afraid dispite how nice it is.

Shit holes > New shiny stadiums.

That said I would like to visit there in March.

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Seeing Antonio just reminds me how disappointed I was about Hodgson's squad selection for the Euros.

They'll never be able to replicate the atmosphere from Upton Park.

Edit: Wrong post quoted !!!

It's not even nice though, those open scaffolds for the 'removable' seating, the lack of concourses for the upper tiers.  Maybe they'll sort them out.

Given how much money the stadium has cost (not to West ham of course) it's probably the worst stadium ever built.

Being Colour Blind doesn't help so can someone tell me what colour that Bournemouth kit is lol

It's either sickly yellow or pale green, cannot tell the difference.

Just now, Tuna said:

Being Colour Blind doesn't help so can someone tell me what colour that Bournemouth kit is lol

It's either sickly yellow or pale green, cannot tell the difference.

Toned down Hi-Vis is the best way to describe it.

Just now, promised land said:

Same colour as those 1980's towelling socks and fingerless gloves. lol 

It's bloody awful whatever it is, Howe must have had one too many when he said yes to that.

Bournemouth are just OK and that's it. The difference this year is that none of the teams are completely hopeless and all of them have a bit about them so I reckon they'll find it difficult to stay up. By memory most teams that Bournemouth beat last year were managed by a muppet at the time.

1 hour ago, Donut said:

Because its like Arsenal isnt it.

Its not just a month. Its not just 2 games.

Its years of neglect, years of poor football.

Why do you think anything would change with the same crap players? like magically things will improve?

Errm Not like or comparable to Arsenal. Gunner fans are unhappy, because they are always in the top 4, 

but still havent won anything, for a long time.   Perspective is if any other club had such history, especially

Sunderland they would be bragging about it.

If Leicester had the next 10 years, emulating Arsenal, I would be well chuffed and die an happy man.

Continual top 4 ,PL title(Our title  ) and 3 FA-cups. Yes please.

Sunderland might just settle now for 10yrs ,the odd deep  cup run, and doing an Everton.

Liverpool and Arsenal fans, fail to grasp their success, and concentrate on their pre-concieved failures,

By believing thay had/have the right to expect, and their beloved club are obligated to deliver, continuous silverware.

RMadrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Celtic, dont play in leagues with yearly differences of sheerbloodymindness Ethos.

Its easier for them.

Arsenal and Liverpool fans should look at Manutd, Man.city, Chelsea last 2 seasons new buys, and ask oneself if any of those

Players would of improved their cause.

For one I believe in the last 4 seasons, if Arsenal had not had their injury problems, they would of most likely won the title twice.

But thats only conjecture.

Archived