Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

16 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It's a tenancy agreement, I don't have to tell you that. They are renting. So if the council propose this deal what are the club going to do? "No mate we'll pay more"? It's business, and good business from West Ham.

How much money did the Olympic Stadium generate for us during the Olympic games? I'd say the Council made millions so it's difficult to to suggest "oh it's us paying for it". As taxpayers, we contribute to much worse - we pay for the upkeep of the Royal Family and what for? 

The fee West Ham pay per year is currently 2.5mill. They will pay more fees on top of that depending on what they achieve each season. 

The most they will have to pay in fees is £1million but that's only if they Finish in a European spot in the league win both domestic cups and the champions league 

If They only finish top half they will have to pay £100,000 

on the flip side they get to have 50% of any naming rights money above £4million, they also get 30% of all catering sales money above £500,000 

Mourinho is some spotter of management talent 

Middlesbrough 

watford 

swansea 

burton

port vale 

are are just a few clubs that are rumoured to have been contacted by him and then successfully hired on his recommendation/reference 

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Nah, Sunderland away is quality.

Really ? 

Desolate place , like Newcastle but with nothing interesting there

bars in ground are silly as well upstairs downstairs for a pint 

I hope they get dumped out 

Archived