Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

Info here

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-news-fixtures-mourinho-11512028#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Key information

Tickets are priced at £45, £35, £25 and £20 for the 4pm kick-off, while any under 16, 16-17, 18-20 and 65+ season ticket holders will receive a £10 discount.

i highly doubt they will, will just be enough for STH and members i think

It's a weird one people are on holiday. It's Mrs L's 40th the week after and we're looking at a few days away (She doesn't fancy North London!!). I know it's City at Wembley but it's a glorified friendly and even with the reasonable prices it could be a very expensive week for me.

If anyone manages to get a spare ticket then pretty please hollow my way. I have no chance of tickets with my membership now they have sold so many gold and silver memberships mid season. Cheers guys

They didn't sell any gold memberships mid season - they sold out very early on as they were capped

Where's the best seat for someone who doesn't want to stand or be in direct hot sunlight?

Top of level 5 if we've got the east end as there is very little over hang on level 1 behind the goal to shade you from the sun. Plus at the back it will be standing, one of the touch lines should be in the shade, south stand though.

Top of level 5 if we've got the east end as there is very little over hang on level 1 behind the goal to shade you from the sun. Plus at the back it will be standing, one of the touch lines should be in the shade, south stand though.

Ok Level 5 sounds long way back

it is! highest you can be in the stadium.

Unless you're lucky enough to be able to go up the arch, that would be a view.

Level 5 is like St James park with another tier on top, take your binos and some breathing apparatus as the air up there is thin. ;)

Only been up there once, 3 escalators to get up, then after the match you're made to walk down the stairs, could've reversed the escalators.

Unless you're lucky enough to be able to go up the arch, that would be a view.

Level 5 is like St James park with another tier on top, take your binos and some breathing apparatus as the air up there is thin. ;)

Only been up there once, 3 escalators to get up, then after the match you're made to walk down the stairs, could've reversed the escalators.

Not for me then not worah swapping the risk of some sun for not seeing the game.

Archived