Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

Unless you're lucky enough to be able to go up the arch, that would be a view.

Level 5 is like St James park with another tier on top, take your binos and some breathing apparatus as the air up there is thin. ;)

Only been up there once, 3 escalators to get up, then after the match you're made to walk down the stairs, could've reversed the escalators.

Nothing like being a bit dramatic is there, if you detest stairs so much there is a lift you could have used

Shades and sun screen?? Maybe a hat.

With a bald head a hats a definite I just don't like too much Hest and sunshine

Nothing like being a bit dramatic is there, if you detest stairs so much there is a lift you could have used

A bit dramatic?

I merely said you had to go down stairs rather than escalators as you did going up.

Lifts are meant for people who struggle to walk, hardly get 40k in them after a game lol

A bit dramatic?

I merely said you had to go down stairs rather than escalators as you did going up.

Lifts are meant for people who struggle to walk, hardly get 40k in them after a game lol

Yes a bit dramatic

"Level 5 is like St James park with another tier on top, take your binos and some breathing apparatus as the air up there is thin."

It's no way near as bad as you are trying to make it out to be

"then after the match you're made to walk down the stairs"

I merely pointed out there is a lift, you are not "made" to walk down the stairs

Yes a bit dramatic

"Level 5 is like St James park with another tier on top, take your binos and some breathing apparatus as the air up there is thin."

It's no way near as bad as you are trying to make it out to be

"then after the match you're made to walk down the stairs"

I merely pointed out there is a lift, you are not "made" to walk down the stairs

There are lifts in Wembley?? Probably in the coperate sections yes never seen any in normal areas

There are lifts in Wembley?? Probably in the coperate sections yes never seen any in normal areas

yes there are lifts in the "normal" areas when you go though the turnstiles and turn for the escalators they are on the left hand side

I've just been told they'll be going on sale on Monday (not sure if that was my priority or 1st priority), take it with a pinch of salt for now but hopefully an announcement later

Rubbish.

Memberships have not gone on sale yet.

Rubbish.

Memberships have not gone on sale yet.

Wow, good morning to you too!

I did say take it with a pinch of salt but this came from the same person who told me about games being moved and certain transfers which I have posted on here and proven to be right.

Either way we'll find out soon,

As it's a game based on last season's results maybe using last season's memberships is the correct thing to do.

Pecking Order.

alleged 27-29k allocation.

1 per season ticket holder 23k sold, memebership is the next in line.

I will be most surprised if this is new memeberships though.  Ticket allocation for this will be on the basis of last seasons membership level.

As it's a game based on last season's results maybe using last season's memberships is the correct thing to do.

I will be most surprised if this is new memeberships though.  Ticket allocation for this will be on the basis of last seasons membership level.

I agree, however, as 300 people moved up from membership to season tickets, I guess people without membership are hoping those 300 would become available before the tickets go on sale, but there is no chance, the club are shocking when it comes to this like this.

Those with existing membership just seem to be getting their knickers in a twist for no reason, i'm sure it will be made clear as mud when they announce details of selling arrangements.

Just looked on manutd.com and they are accepting applications from season ticket holders, exec club and those with access requirements, as of 8am friday. until close of business thursday.

So surely we must be close to selling as we have enough to cover all season ticket holders.

http://www.manutd.com/en/Tickets-And-Hospitality/Tickets-And-Hospitality-News/2016/Jun/community-shield.aspx

Archived