Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

If anyone is away or unable to make this, long shot I know, I could do with extra tickets so I can take the whole family.

PM me if you can help. Happy to help with away or home tickets later in the season in return.

Was up at Wembley last night and it baffles me how fvcking shit the travel is coming out after an event...

That being said, if anyone is planning on passing up, I'm willing to endure such pains in your place lol

I've got a ticket to see Bill Burr at the Apollo on Friday the 5th and I've just realised that's two days before the Community Shield.

Are great excuse to make a weekend of it, watching one of the best comedians in the world and the best football team in the country. :)

Looking for a reference to get my 6 year old lad a ticket as not sure it will get that far? If anyone can help that would be great.

Well until Leicester release information on how the tickets are going to be sold no one will be sure?

Tickets thread is locked so ill ask here, if there are any season ticket holders / gold members not going to the match, I would like to buy a ticket through you please. Will pay in advance via paypal

Tickets thread is locked so ill ask here, if there are any season ticket holders / gold members not going to the match, I would like to buy a ticket through you please. Will pay in advance via paypal

Look back at previous posts,someone said they don't like the idea of paying for a day out that's a friendly,we'll see if he stands by his statement :-)

Archived