Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

If I manage to get to this, I'd like to know the most popular/most likely standing areas? Don't know how it works with Wembley, I suspect the front rows of our fans will sit like away games, or maybe not. Hard to tell...

When I used to attend England games the Sheffield band were behind the west stand goal lower tier, block 135 I think, if we get the home end as this was always referred to as that.

But guessing whichever end we get the blocks behind the goals will be where it's at, if you're on level 5 ask a Sherpa to find your seat and don't forget your binos.

Level 1 for me all day, been on 5 once and never again, you'd be closer watching it on the space station.

Guest CityFan 06

When I used to attend England games the Sheffield band were behind the west stand goal lower tier, block 135 I think, if we get the home end as this was always referred to as that.

But guessing whichever end we get the blocks behind the goals will be where it's at, if you're on level 5 ask a Sherpa to find your seat and don't forget your binos.

Level 1 for me all day, been on 5 once and never again, you'd be closer watching it on the space station.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Appreciated and I will bear this in mind  :thumbup:

there are 23k STHs. Which leaves up to 4k for everyone else.

In what world does 'everyone get one'?

It's not the fa cup final, a large amount of st holders won't go, I'd bet anything that no more than 20k st holders will go.

Definitely Level 1.

We went all home matches for 25 years, packed it in last year as finally got fed up with managers playing boring football and choosing the wrong team / tactics.

Sections 133-136 defo the best atmosphere when following England. We preferred row 20 to the back of the first level, but if we could normally booked about three rows from the back with the band.

No real atmosphere in top levels.

Definitely Level 1.

We went all home matches for 25 years, packed it in last year as finally got fed up with managers playing boring football and choosing the wrong team / tactics.

Sections 133-136 defo the best atmosphere when following England. We preferred row 20 to the back of the first level, but if we could normally booked about three rows from the back with the band.

No real atmosphere in top levels.

Been on the back row or row just infront of the band a few times, good set of blokes too.

You're right about best atmosphere when England are there.

When do these tickets go on sale?

I went into the fanstore today and she said we should know by the end of this month definately. I know they have said things like that before that havent materialised but i would have thought that was the case as that would only leave just over a month

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Folk fret over the most crazy things , we live in a world where anti depressant sales out number tea bag sales , nowt as queer as folk lol

100% everyone with a season ticket and membership who wants a ticket will get a ticket

Fact

Of course, the owners won't want a massive chunk of tickets like the Everton game.

Nor will the players, ex-players, sponsors, box holders, staff etc all want tickets.

Of course, the owners won't want a massive chunk of tickets like the Everton game.

Nor will the players, ex-players, sponsors, box holders, staff etc all want tickets.

That should come from the corporate lot that go to neither clubs public ticket sale.

I'm still undecided on this game. I know it's the first time at new Wembley ect but at the end of the dsy it's just a friendly.

I don't think I'll get that match day.buzz outta it and it'll emd up costing a fortune. Though if I don't go I'll probably regret it.

I'm still undecided on this game. I know it's the first time at new Wembley ect but at the end of the dsy it's just a friendly.

I don't think I'll get that match day.buzz outta it and it'll emd up costing a fortune. Though if I don't go I'll probably regret it.

Might be a loooooong time until we get to go again.

Mate it's Man U at Wemberly, it will be nothing like a friendly

I guess we are all different but I can't imagine not being up for the following.

1st trip to the new Wembley.

1st trip to Wembley in 15 years.

It's man Utd at Wembley.

It maybe a few years before we again.

I've already wasted a whole load of cash on hotels and trains.

And I haven't got a ticket yet and am gonna spend 2 days paying London prices for beers.

lol. I see why now. That's one trip to Europe.

I guess we are all different but I can't imagine not being up for the following.

1st trip to the new Wembley.

1st trip to Wembley in 15 years.

It's man Utd at Wembley.

It maybe a few years before we again.

I've already wasted a whole load of cash on hotels and trains.

And I haven't got a ticket yet and am gonna spend 2 days paying London prices for beers.

lol. I see why now. That's one trip to Europe.

All very valid points. I'm obviously turning into a bore lol

I'm still undecided on this game. I know it's the first time at new Wembley ect but at the end of the dsy it's just a

It's also a chance to see you team win some silver wear,there will be thousands that would be happy to take your seat in the stands

Archived