Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

I see. So will they have to retrospectively check each purchase afterwards to check all the details are correct?

No, if the details don't match it will flag up an error. Very much like how they sell Glastonbury tickets with all registration numbers needing to match a postcode

i will be otherwise engaged this weekend, got a few people to offer my ST ref round to but might have it spare. 

Hilariously I jokingly just replied to this with a joke about what I'd do for this ST ref and it got deleted. Quality.

But for realsies though - I want to take my Dad to this game as payback for all the time he took me to Wembley in the 90s so would love a spare if possible!

Hilariously I jokingly just replied to this with a joke about what I'd do for this ST ref and it got deleted. Quality.

But for realsies though - I want to take my Dad to this game as payback for all the time he took me to Wembley in the 90s so would love a spare if possible!

haha what did you say? was well confused it kept telling me you quoted my post but there was no post. how did you get a reply in a ticket thread deleted lol

haha what did you say? was well confused it kept telling me you quoted my post but there was no post. how did you get a reply in a ticket thread deleted lol

It's a fantastic skill i possess! I may have implied that I would eat you like a banana,.

These posts get deleted but people keep posting their mobile number with consequence :knockynice: 

You wana be careful posting numbers some guy did that in the everton fiasco and got torrents of abuse from some other fan for weeks.

These posts get deleted but people keep posting their mobile number with consequence :knockynice: 

Mobile numbers used to be deleted but then it was decided that the only danger of that is to the people posting it so they can manage the risk themselves

You can only get 5 additional tickets? Have I read it correct

You can buy 6 per transaction so yours. Plus 5 mates or family.

And all must be season ticket holders. See tickets have a list of names and numbers.

If anyone has one spare reference please pm me. My parents have season tickets and I wanted to get a ticket with them. Silver member from the start of last season (was gold the year before but stupidly changed as it didn't seem worth it with so little demand for tickets!!).

Thanks

Looks like a piss take on postage charges and booking fees to me ...

BOOKING FEES & CHARGES 

Booking fees and charges will be as follows: 

£1.80 per ticket plus one of the following postage fees: 

£2.25 First Class postage (per transaction) 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/community-shield-tickets-on-sale-from-monday-3162541.aspx#VcsDuZOOsjXcjLKU.99

:o 

Every season ticket holder should get one according to the club. The same as every P1 P2 and P3 season ticket holder should have got one for Chelsea away.

Haha

As if there was ever gonna be a chance of all P3 getting a ticket for chelsea. Let it go. All p3 never got a sniff of watford, arsenal or man utd so there was no chance for chelsea.

Gutted how few tickets are available to club given wembley capacity. I am season ticket holder but looking for 2 further refs if possible for a trip to wembley with my boys. If I get one will take the eldest with me and hope it becomes a second home like the 90s.

Archived