Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jockkkk

Captain Morgan bottles

If people haven't figured it out yet, it's obvious the stores are keeping the bottles for their staff and telling the general public they 'haven't had them in yet'

We've already had one person on here saying they've seen bottles on the shelf of one Tesco. All the other stores would have received them on the same day

Crate came in at the weekend - "Oh sorry, were not getting them in until tuesday"

Crate comes in Tuesday - "Oh sorry, the rest of our staff wanted a bottle to sell on ebay so you'll have to wait for the thursday delivery now"

Lets just face it, we aren't getting any bottles of this now. The shops are just making up excuses to cover the fact they've sold all the stock to their staff every time they've got some in.

Wrong! Asda Thurmastonpost-16869-0-05109200-1464775994_thumb.j

Just to add, 2 bottles per customer

I know of an independent shop getting a couple of cases in, will reveal the location once i have my bottle in hand, as i dont want to miss out!!

Picked mine up from ASDA Thurmaston this morning so dont feel the need to hold back the info, Metro Wines in syston will have a few bottles in the next couple of days!

Wrong! Asda Thurmastonattachicon.gifCapt Morgan.JPG

Just to add, 2 bottles per customer

I work in the industrial estate round the corner and had to dash out when i saw this! thanks!

Edited by TiffToff88

Can anyone provide any sort of update on number of bottles they have? Be able to get to Thurmaston in an hour or so, anyone recently bought one and saw how many they had left?

they were down to their last 10 bottles at asda when i was there an hour ago, i suspect they're probably all gone

That's quick. Although everyone I saw did take the max 2 per customer

I was in The Range over the road, saw your post so went over straight the way. There were 2 others in front of me who both had 2 each. There was only 1 left so I was very lucky. Thanks for putting it on here, I owe you one!

Anyone else planning to drink theres, or just keep the full bottle as a memento?

Not that restraining myself from drinking a full bottle of rum is a challenge or anything.

:ph34r:

If I could get one, which is looking unlikely, I would use the rum for cocktails and keep the bottle.

The bottle is the memento, not the rum.

Anyone else planning to drink theres, or just keep the full bottle as a memento?

Not that restraining myself from drinking a full bottle of rum is a challenge or anything.

:ph34r:

Tempted. The bottle is what's special, not necessarily the rum inside. (I do love the rum, though!)