Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jockkkk

Captain Morgan bottles

I'm tempted to drink it, and then keep refilling it (not that often, honest...)

I would drink it, wash it out, let it dry then buy some of that air from the Everton game off e-bay and transfer that into a fitting container.

I imagine Captain Morgan will do another run, but with a slight change, or the original run was numbered, like with the salt and victory.

He should be dressed in the Club Shirt on the label.

Pretty sure there would be some issue with the club logo and King Power and puma being used.

• Like 3

Went via Melton M today. Morrissons are getting them Friday night so will be in Sat morning. However only get around 14 bottles....?!

Tescos said they could be in soon which isn't much use.

I'm giving up now. Hopefully they'll produce some more soon but I doubt it

So annoying, have driven around Leicester last two days at 6am and no bottles for them to just randomly put them in the store when I am home miles away....

deliveries don't always happen overnight at retailers so although I understand your frustration, they can't cater just for you!

deliveries don't always happen overnight at retailers so although I understand your frustration, they can't cater just for you!

I understand that. However it is more than a bit fustrating that there is no fixed release. These are limited edition bottles that fans want. Unfortunately the way they are doing it means that they will just be snapped up by whoever is in the store at the time.

This is actually ridiculous, favours the people without a job with them randomly stocking the bottles in the middle of the day!

Does any oen have a phone number for captain morgan, I'd like to give them a ring

lol lol lol

Everyone who got one today is unemployed apparently lol

That made me laugh!

• Like 1

Fuchs me I thought Yeezy Boost releases was bad... There's are an absolute train wreck.

Basically, Captain Morgan have released 11,000 bottles but no one has any clue as to if the bottle will ever actually arrive, when they would arrive and how many will actually arrive lol

Fuchs me I thought Yeezy Boost releases was bad... There's are an absolute train wreck.

Basically, Captain Morgan have released 11,000 bottles but no one has any clue as to if the bottle will ever actually arrive, when they would arrive and how many will actually arrive lol

There should be a fixed date. Stockpile it until a certain date/time and then sell it from a display outside of normal working hours. That would give everyone who really wants one a decent chance.

There should be a fixed date. Stockpile it until a certain date/time and then sell it from a display outside of normal working hours. That would give everyone who really wants one a decent chance.

Basically yeah lol

It really not hard work, Captain Morgan will likely of used trusted curriers, the shops will know when their deliveries are scheduled for and the shop can communicate with customers leaving a sign to say on sale from....

If there's a queue there's a queue but it's of course first come first serve, they can't expect people to treck around every supermarket going to get the same answer by a brain dead shelf stacker

Edited by EGBFitness

lol lol lol

Everyone who got one today is unemployed apparently lol

That made me laugh!

That's not what I said tho

I just said it favours people without a job who can go down to the store at 11 at the drop of a hat. Obviously there are people who work alternative hours, part time or could nip down on a break easily.

Phoned Morrisons Loughborough earlier asking if they were or would be stocking the limited edition captain Morgan and the guy who answered said let me ask my colleague, his question to his colleague was are we stocking that Wes Brown captain Morgan!!

Phoned Morrisons Loughborough earlier asking if they were or would be stocking the limited edition captain Morgan and the guy who answered said let me ask my colleague, his question to his colleague was are we stocking that Wes Brown captain Morgan!!

What was the answer? Do they have them in stock?