Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jockkkk

Captain Morgan bottles

Asked in the club shop about an hour or so ago, they had 1000 bottles and sold out pretty fast, no more will be going in.

They also said other stores in Leicester will be getting them Thursday.

I said on the forums it was mentioned Tuesday but they said they heard from the supplier, Thursday.

Went to the (empty) club shop (still no shirts again) and they are sold out like you said, but the girl I asked said the shops mentioned on the Mercury website are stocking from tuesday

Also all of you wankers putting them on eBay, reported them all, hardly missed any games These last few years and would have loved one of these to put to my collection of really old shirts and memorabilia.

But looks like I'm going to miss out because of you Cvunts. **** you all

Get curb stomped

What exactly are you reporting them for?

If you really wanted one then you should have got down the shop early.

You sound like a right laugh to be around.

Snooze you lose pal.

• Like 1

What exactly are you reporting them for?

If you really wanted one then you should have got down the shop early.

You sound like a right laugh to be around.

Snooze you lose pal.

If you're not allowed to sell rare old bottles of whiskey from the QE2 on eBay because it keeps getting taken off because it's alcohol, then you aren't allowed to sell these.

If you're not allowed to sell rare old bottles of whiskey from the QE2 on eBay because it keeps getting taken off because it's alcohol, then you aren't allowed to sell these.

grass 

Have a good mind right now to just go out to my local Morrisons, buy about 20 of the normal kind, replace the labels with print outs of the ones of wes and knock them out on eBay! Would be as simple as that as its only a slight alteration to the original label!

Surely if there selling that well captain Morgan will supply more as there probably seeing sales like never before.

Jesus some people are such suckers to a bit of marketing!

Edited by jonathan_ross

You'd have thought captain Morgan would be selling them direct.

They are I think... seriously, they should do a run of say about 50-100,000, thereby making them virtually worthless to sell on. A bit like the Salt and Victory crisps (which are still abundant throughout Leics.)