Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jockkkk

Captain Morgan bottles

Co-op in Whetstone has them!

They had a delivery of 3 boxes overnight, 7 currently on the shelf behind the kiosk and at least one more box out the back. Ring up and reserve if you can.

Good luck!

Edited by CockneyFox
  • Like 1

My Mum just been to tesco south Wigston spoke to a member of staff she knows quite well they had a delivery of 24 bottles yesterday never hit the shelves all sold to staff

Funny you should say that, when I went in last night I saw one of the staff carrying an empty Captain Morgan's case, so I stopped him and asked if they had had the special edition ones in. He said 'Yeah, all gone now!' Then he paused for a second, said 'Nobody wanted them!' and walked away pretty sharpish.

I was abit confused at the time but it makes sense if what you're saying is true.

My Mum just been to tesco south Wigston spoke to a member of staff she knows quite well they had a delivery of 24 bottles yesterday never hit the shelves all sold to staff

Shit!! That may be my fault! :olol

I went in there Wednesday night and spoke to a member of staff after sniffing around the alcohol delivery trolley lol

He said they was supposed to have one Tuesday night but never turned up - thought delivery driver had gone off with them. he didn't get why so many people was asking for them cause I was about 20th person that day. Told him what they was and said what they are going for on eBay, he said if a delivery comes in he is going to get them all and out them on eBay.... Bastard. :(

Long shot I know but if anyone has a spare PM me, please? I can come and collect.

Been all over the place trying to find a bottle for the last week, on the verge of giving up now :(

Edited by Fosse93

The good news for those that haven't got one and want one, is that there was 11,000 produced, so they are hardly limited edition.

I picked up 8 bottles today, and I am convinced that they won't be of great value in the future due to the 11,000 that are out there.

Same with the crisps, with 32,000 odd being produced, then probably 20% saved as souvenirs, it isn't wise to overpay for these "limited" products that are in good supply.

The thing that annoys me (and the only reason I bought 8 bottles), is that over the last few years you can't get shirts, tickets, programmes etc etc because new people are snapping everything up and it annoys me a tad that these people wouldn't have been interested in any of the above a few years ago. So I just bought 8 in the hope that the people that two years ago wouldn't have even bothered with anything like this will have a wasted journey to the shop to try and get some.

• Like 1

The good news for those that haven't got one and want one, is that there was 11,000 produced, so they are hardly limited edition.

I picked up 8 bottles today, and I am convinced that they won't be of great value in the future due to the 11,000 that are out there.

Same with the crisps, with 32,000 odd being produced, then probably 20% saved as souvenirs, it isn't wise to overpay for these "limited" products that are in good supply.

The thing that annoys me (and the only reason I bought 8 bottles), is that over the last few years you can't get shirts, tickets, programmes etc etc because new people are snapping everything up and it annoys me a tad that these people wouldn't have been interested in any of the above a few years ago. So I just bought 8 in the hope that the people that two years ago wouldn't have even bothered with anything like this will have a wasted journey to the shop to try and get some.

8 bottles!? Where on earth did you go to buy all those in one go? I have travelled half of Leicestershire to only get the same response.

Would you be willing to part way with one of your 8? lol

Everyone is annoyed at these 'new people'. What about the people who have been Leicester fans for years and years yet can't even get one of these bottles? I'm sure plenty of them have wasted journeys to shops and haven't been lucky enough.

So I just bought 8 in the hope that the people that two years ago wouldn't have even bothered with anything like this will have a wasted journey to the shop to try and get some.

OK, so you've done the first bit - stopped the 'bandwagon jumpers' from snapping up those 8 bottles - surely the second bit is to sell at least 6 of them, 1 per person to 'real fans', at face value. There's plenty of people in this thread who you'd make very happy.

I'll swing by with £20 and happily take one off you.  :thumbup:

Edited by daz*dsb