Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jockkkk

Captain Morgan bottles

thought they were making 11 thousand of them? surely the club shop didn't sell 11k bottles of rum in an hour on a saturday morning lol

Captain Morgan stated that there was 11,000 produced Apparently the shop had 1000 bottles other stores will get some but also A lot was given away in competitions by Captain Morgan themselves

Thanks for the offers and sorry for my delay in responding, had to reset my account! I have a friend whose family live in Leicester, she's there this weekend and trying to get one. If she isn't able to get one and someone is going to tesco then I may take you up on the offer. Thank you!

Have a good mind right now to just go out to my local Morrisons, buy about 20 of the normal kind, replace the labels with print outs of the ones of wes and knock them out on eBay! Would be as simple as that as its only a slight alteration to the original label!

Surely if there selling that well captain Morgan will supply more as there probably seeing sales like never before.

Jesus some people are such suckers to a bit of marketing!

I think that will be happening in the near future, I mean it's not as if eBay isn't already full of knock offs and repo's!

Just phoned Hinckley Asda, yesterday they were claiming it was going to be put out by the night staff and available from tomorrow (Today), now they're claiming it's not it yet, when asked when they just said 'imminently'.

Phoned Hinckley Morrisons and they're now claiming 'Don't think we're gonna get it, think it'll only be in the Leicester Morrisons'.

Tesco....I'm not even sure why they have a phoneline, useless. But believe from what i've read they'll stock it from Tuesday.

Feel like i'm being fobbed off by Asda and Morrisons somehow.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

I went in to Hinckley Morrisons yesterday and they told me the same thing to be fair.

Just said that they had no idea about it and doesn't look like they will get it.

I think it's largely going to be put out on Tuesday, so a bit of a trip around before work is the order for that day by the looks of it.

Edited by lcfcrinaldi

You'd imagine the staff are snaffling these bottles as they come in if it's true that each store is only getting 14 bottles.

Where's this 14 bottles per store come from ?

Hardly seems worth sending any if that's all there getting, as you say staff will take them all

You'd imagine the staff are snaffling these bottles as they come in if it's true that each store is only getting 14 bottles.

I'd have to admit I'm guilty of this. Don't know many Freeman's Common Morrisons are getting, but most staff I know there are taking one.

I was told that stores would be getting at least 14 cases each, which would give a minimum of 84 bottles

As for staff taking the stock most companies have the same rules which are (I know I know before somebody says something) you can not buy in your working hours and you can only buy what is on the shelf, no reservations are allowed either

I was told that stores would be getting at least 14 cases each, which would give a minimum of 84 bottles

As for staff taking the stock most companies have the same rules which are (I know I know before somebody says something) you can not buy in your working hours and you can only buy what is on the shelf, no reservations are allowed either

Wires must have crossed somewhere then. I'm sure it was mentioned on here that it was 14 bottles. Does sound a tiny amount tbf.

Will try and get down Tesco before work on Tuesday then.

The South Wigston Tesco has none today, in spite of the sign that was up saying they'd be there this morning. Didn't we look like mugs? Haha mind you, I'm 21 and I only finished university last week, so at present I'm unemployed and queuing at a supermarket's doors for a bottle of rum, so being a mug is the least of my problems. *Expecting* them tomorrow.

• Like 1

Been to both Hinckley Asda and Tesco this morning on my way to work.

both have none in yet. Tesco said that they where meant to get it Saturday, so said it could turn up at any time, as it hasn't yet.

They also said they where only getting 2 crates = 12 bottles in total.

Asda had no idea...

Edited by lcfcrinaldi

Why are all you fuxkers from hinckley? Go away you bastards I want one!

At this rate I'll be better off going outside of hinckley to grab one.

To be honest mate, I can't handle the pressure of getting one and have almost resigned to the fact I probably won't.

Despite the fact they aren't even out yet!(in Hinckley)