Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MCaineFOTT

Trainers

They're ****ing terrible Nick, sort your life out. 

Is this what getting older is? Being attracted to increasingly terrible clothing? Olive green is en route to ****ing beige. 

Honestly, if this is how I'll end up, I'm off to Switzerland now. 

I'd rather go out with dignity than step out in those. Probably with a combover nall. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Is this what getting older is? Being attracted to increasingly terrible clothing? Olive green is en route to ****ing beige. 

I'd rather go out with dignity than step out in those. Probably with a combover nall. 

Mmmmmm Beige.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I bought some olive green ultraboost a few weeks ago and they're banging tbf dunno what the problem with green is 

Nought wrong with a foliage camo/dark green jacket but green footwear you'd want some vibrancy there not just muddy looking dreariness.

Nearly copped the ones you mentioned there too, think they were on offer £70 linked through Hukd in February time. Saved up another 50 though and got the Cookies & Cream 4.0's; Banging

• 2 years later...
On 09/05/2018 at 14:42, Finnegan said:

In my job I get to see numerous members of the older generation succumb to the inevitable and start wearing fawn (any shade of beige actually) jacket, trousers and shoes. You’re kidding yourself if you think it’s avoidable 😂 you may put it off for a while but you’ll be drawn to the beige clothes rail eventually.

Im in my 50’s so am expecting it anytime soon.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Does anyone know any sites that sell deadstock adidas? Not after anything super rare just some lines that they have stopped fairly recently like the LA trainer or the Haven?

Best bet is Facebook groups really unless you want to start scouring South America for old shops. JD Sports still sell LA’s though. There’s a really cool shop in Madrid called Spezial, they always have Adidas’s that have sold out everywhere else still knocking about online 

1 hour ago, pSinatra said:

I'm 48 years old

I've got 3 pairs of Adidas Iniki's.

A pair of Raw Gold (beige).

adidas I-5923 Boost Raw Gold - Grailify Sneaker Releases | Streetwear  shoes, Sneakers, Gold adidas

A pair in Burgundy

adidas I-5923 Collegiate Burgundy - B27871

And some in white

adidas Iniki Runner Pride of the 70s USA I-5923 REd/White/Blue Mens sizes |  eBay

I also own a selection of cardigans

I’m the same age as you and recently needed some new trainers. The wife and kids were hounding me to buy something trendy but I settled on a pair of Sketchers because they had memory foam and felt really comfortable.

They all made it clear that they won’t be seen out in public with me wearing them but fvck em. I like them :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Jesus christ I'd forgotten about this thread. 

You bought a sweater vest and cordorouys yet @Nick

One pair of olive coloured Nike trainers and I’m branded for life!

2 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

In my job I get to see numerous members of the older generation succumb to the inevitable and start wearing fawn (any shade of beige actually) jacket, trousers and shoes. You’re kidding yourself if you think it’s avoidable 😂 you may put it off for a while but you’ll be drawn to the beige clothes rail eventually.

Im in my 50’s so am expecting it anytime soon.

When you refer to the ‘older generation’ do you mean me?

I’ve been a sucker for drab military colours since I was about twelve.

I make olive exciting.

On 09/05/2018 at 13:44, Nick said:

27-03-2018_nike_vaporstreetflyknit_mediu

Well these have just arrived and might just be the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on my feet.

Update @Finnegan I bought an off white pair of these too with green action flash.

I still roam with them to this day and people remark kindly.

And so everything is fine.

Bitch.

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

One pair of olive coloured Nike trainers and I’m branded for life!

When you refer to the ‘older generation’ do you mean me?

I’ve been a sucker for drab military colours since I was about twelve.

I make olive exciting.

Lol no I don’t know you, it was a general comment regarding our older folks penchant for wearing fawn.

No comment on the trainers 😊

• Haha 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I never do these pre-orders or even pay full price for adidas tbh, but I'm seriously tempted with these!

If you’re on the adidas website when they release you’ll get them otherwise the raffles are your only chance with these I reckon. Very popular pair 

• Like 1