Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MCaineFOTT

Trainers

1 hour ago, Milo said:

Out of idle interest, I just looked these up on Amazon...

£1806.03... :schlupp:

I'm guessing no mortgage, kids or wife. Just a hunch like...:D

• Like 1

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Just googled and they are about £200. The price would be the last of my concerns if someone is wearing them, Jesus Christ!

Agree. 

So what was I looking at then? Limited edition? Gold plated? Real fur?

53 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Luckily I'm not looking for the foxestalk seal of approval on what I buy to put on my feet lol

No but money bags can you buy me a pair? Hehe. It's your money spend it how you like!

Preorder some gazelles for when you are 45+  though!

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

No but money bags can you buy me a pair? Hehe. It's your money spend it how you like!

Preorder some gazelles for when you are 45+  though!

Haha I buy most pairs in my collection with the money I make from selling others  

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Surely they don’t count as worn if they have never made it to the feet.

4 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Haha I buy most pairs in my collection with the money I make from selling others  

4 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Do you wear them all or collect?

4 hours ago, Samilktray said:

I definitely wear them

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

27-03-2018_nike_vaporstreetflyknit_mediu

Well these have just arrived and might just be the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on my feet.

Shame they look naff though mate. Spongebob fish green with an even bigger than usual tacky tick, mesh upper texture looking like an old worn out polyester hoodie

I quite like the Odyssey & Epic reacts but Nike really aren't doing it for me at the moment, find the AirMax96's fugly and just a steady subconscious progression from the already over played 90's & 95's, also come a definitive realisation that Huarache's are abominations despite liking them for a little bit in school, the 270's are finally something different they've added but the colour can be abit garish. The only ones I've bought kinda recently were the Fingertrap Max Premium in '15 but they turned out abit boaty despite liking the look a lot. And the prices these days man, felt like I got away with spending £100+ on my last pair of nice trainees and find myself wearing some primeknit Gazelles more cause I don't wanna ruin my nice pair.

53 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

27-03-2018_nike_vaporstreetflyknit_mediu

Well these have just arrived and might just be the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on my feet.

Are they camouflage so no one has to see them? lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SpazticChicken said:

Shame they look naff though mate. Spongebob fish green with an even bigger than usual tacky tick, mesh upper texture looking like an old worn out polyester hoodie

I quite like the Odyssey & Epic reacts but Nike really aren't doing it for me at the moment, find the AirMax96's fugly and just a steady subconscious progression from the already over played 90's & 95's, also come a definitive realisation that Huarache's are abominations despite liking them for a little bit in school, the 270's are finally something different they've added but the colour can be abit garish. The only ones I've bought kinda recently were the Fingertrap Max Premium in '15 but they turned out abit boaty despite liking the look a lot. And the prices these days man, felt like I got away with spending £100+ on my last pair of nice trainees and find myself wearing some primeknit Gazelles more cause I don't wanna ruin my nice pair.

Are you related to @Finnegan ? He hated my last pair of olive Nike LD Zero's lol 

• Haha 1