Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MCaineFOTT

Trainers

10 hours ago, Turtles Head said:

Ooh I need a pair of trainers. Ooh I need a shoe fix. Ooh have you seen the Adidas in JD.

What is it with everyone becoming a trainer wxxker?

Especially men. Men who go all gooey over a pair of trainers and turn into girls and talk how lovely these shoe shops are and how much they look forward to go and errr, buy a pair of trainers. 

These big companies have created great marketing campaigns to get people to buy something really cheap for a lot of money and think they are doing something really special.

You have been totally sucked in, your buying a pair of trainers ffs. 

Trainer wxxkers the lot of you. 

Coffee wxxnker

10 hours ago, Turtles Head said:

Ooh I need a pair of trainers. Ooh I need a shoe fix. Ooh have you seen the Adidas in JD.

What is it with everyone becoming a trainer wxxker?

Especially men. Men who go all gooey over a pair of trainers and turn into girls and talk how lovely these shoe shops are and how much they look forward to go and errr, buy a pair of trainers. 

These big companies have created great marketing campaigns to get people to buy something really cheap for a lot of money and think they are doing something really special.

You have been totally sucked in, your buying a pair of trainers ffs. 

Trainer wxxkers the lot of you. 

Eh coffee wxxker, you highlight the big difference here. Golden Goose as an example are not advertised and therefore are worn by the very few. One stockist in Leicester and so are different.

On the other hand, there are these multiple coffee shops on virtually every street corner that have somehow created the consumer they wanted too. They have made grown men grow fannies and suddenly have a need for a coffee else they won't make it through the day.

Your post highlights exactly the difference between brands like GGDB, where individuals have to really search to find a new and different style, versus the likes of Starbucks who have created this crazy desire for a cup of coffee and people follow like sheep. 

10 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Eh coffee wxxker, you highlight the big difference here. Golden Goose as an example are not advertised and therefore are worn by the very few. One stockist in Leicester and so are different.

On the other hand, there are these multiple coffee shops on virtually every street corner that have somehow created the consumer they wanted too. They have made grown men grow fannies and suddenly have a need for a coffee else they won't make it through the day.

Your post highlights exactly the difference between brands like GGDB, where individuals have to really search to find a new and different style, versus the likes of Starbucks who have created this crazy desire for a cup of coffee and people follow like sheep. 

You need to get laid bro

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
5 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

best air max out there atm? need a new pair but can’t bloody decide what to swoop for. 

obv excluding any limited edition/sold out collabs. 

Air Max 270 is the best for comfort and all round looks. A new silhouette this year and I already have 3 pairs of them so they're well worth it imo 

39 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Air Max 270 is the best for comfort and all round looks. A new silhouette this year and I already have 3 pairs of them so they're well worth it imo 

yeah was keen on them, white/black/red heel i reckon. 

tempted to get a pair of vapormax too tbf, all black. might have to get a pair of 95/97s for the collection as well. see how far we can stretch my bonus in work. 

37 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

lollol 

Typical scouser. 

hell yeah 

Picked some Primeknit Gazelles up last week actually, more of a Summer trainer.

Also got my first pair of Ultraboost too after two months of searching. There were some really nice collab Ultra EQT supports going for £70 last month, 'Pusha T Brown Bag' they were called, don't know if they're still available at that price but I'd be looking at them if I hadn't just picked up two pairs.

7 minutes ago, SpazticChicken said:

Picked some Primeknit Gazelles up last week actually, more of a Summer trainer.

Also got my first pair of Ultraboost too after two months of searching. There were some really nice collab Ultra EQT supports going for £70 last month, 'Pusha T Brown Bag' they were called, don't know if they're still available at that price but I'd be looking at them if I hadn't just picked up two pairs.

What does any of this mean?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

What does any of this mean?

lol Ive gone in deep these past couple of months. Endless YouTube binges with American kids yabbering on about boost is life ect.

Those trainers could also be known as 'Bodega Babies'.

How many pieces of footwear do you lot need? I have one pair of trainers that I wear until they let water in the soles, then buy another pair. One pair of shoes, a pair of wellies for walking the dog and some work boots. Where are all the men?

• Like 1

Work/Dress shoes x1 Pair

Trainers x1 Pair

Casual shoes x1 Pair 

edit

Plus about 6 pairs of worn out trainers laying around out side the door and different parts of the garden.

Edit edit - Thongs X1 pair

Edited by ozleicester