Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MCaineFOTT

Trainers

9 hours ago, Strokes said:

How many pieces of footwear do you lot need? I have one pair of trainers that I wear until they let water in the soles, then buy another pair. One pair of shoes, a pair of wellies for walking the dog and some work boots. Where are all the men?

1 pair of trainers for everyday use, one pair of walking boots for hiking, and a pair of shoes that only get worn for weddings and funerals.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Work/Dress shoes x1 Pair

Trainers x1 Pair

Casual shoes x1 Pair 

edit

Plus about 6 pairs of worn out trainers laying around out side the door and different parts of the garden.

Edit edit - Thongs X1 pair

Too much information, mate :o

11 hours ago, Strokes said:

How many pieces of footwear do you lot need? I have one pair of trainers that I wear until they let water in the soles, then buy another pair. One pair of shoes, a pair of wellies for walking the dog and some work boots. Where are all the men?

I'm a bit of a glutton for shoes. I've 5 pairs of Chelsea boots alone, because you need the colour options lol

Black suede, brown suede, grey suede, blue suede, and brown leather,

Edited by Kopfkino

1 hour ago, Kopfkino said:

I'm a bit of a glutton for shoes. I've 5 pairs of Chelsea boots alone, because you need the colour options lol

Colour options lol

Hopefully they don’t make your bum look big :D

• Haha 2

Nowadays there are so many options for footwear it's disgusting.

I have 1 pair of outdoor runners. Any quality runners of a name brand will do. The nike running shoes i bought have some stupid name attached to it (you can tell I'm not 18 huh lol).

Anyone over 40 wearing trainers for non-sporting reasons should be shot. 

Front of the queue would be the suit-wearing commuters that wear trainers to and from work and then change into their shoes when they get to the office. Namby-pamby-trainer-wearing wusses...

59 minutes ago, Milo said:

Front of the queue would be the suit-wearing commuters that wear trainers to and from work and then change into their shoes when they get to the office. Namby-pamby-trainer-wearing wusses...

Lol. With my plantar faciatis wearing runners with custom orthotics is much better then dress shoes but of course the office requires them and it does look wankish.

17 hours ago, Milo said:

What about skinny jeans? Asking for a friend...

21 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

What about skinny jeans? Asking for a friend...

Tell your friend that skinny jeans are fine - as long as they are hitched up no higher that the upper thigh...full pants have to be on display, accompanied by the jeans-too-low waddle.  :thumbup:

I’m here all week for fashion advice...

21 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

So no good ones then?

18 hours ago, Samilktray said:

I've bought 4 pairs of trainers in the last 7 days and I feel very content tbh

A sad indictment of the western world right there.