Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MCaineFOTT

Trainers

Ordered a pair of Adidas Topangas in all black with a gum sole. Look pretty smart in my opinion and and with a £30 discount off the usual £80 retail price it was well worth the purchase!

I've got a pair of black floral Roche's and a pair of Sambas. Pay day tomorrow so might shop around for some of those yeezy's becayse I think they're pretty cool.

the resale price on yeezys is mad, upwards of £300

I've got a pair of black floral Roche's and a pair of Sambas. Pay day tomorrow so might shop around for some of those yeezy's becayse I think they're pretty cool.

I've got some real ones i got on release but they're nowhere worth the £500 upwards they'll go for now. Better off buying replicas since they're exactly the same quality if you get a good one.
  • Like 1

Really want to get a pair of grey NMDs, in Vietnam at the moment and there was a lot for sale in Saigon, turned a good quality pair down for the equivalent of £15, wtf was I thinking they go for about £160+ on eBay these days.

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Good timing for this thread to be resurrected as I was thinking of buying blue trainers from an brand other from Adidas as I already have two pairs from them. Any suggestions guys? 

Are Hi Tec still going?

12 hours ago, marko said:

Where did you order them from? I'd be interested in getting a pair at that price.

http://www.adidas.co.uk/superstar-vulc-adv-shoes/B27391.html?slot=4

I was actually looking for something for the step-daughter, but ended up getting her nothing & me buying myself something.  They were originally £75 & they've been reduced to £52 on the website.  I registered myself but didn't actually go through with the purchase.  A day or two later, I was checking my emails & I'd got a message from Adidas offering me a further 25% off any purchase from their site for one day only.  The final price was £38.96 with free delivery.  Checking the tracking, they're actually coming from Cologne.  Ridiculous price really.

I don't know if I just timed it right or if they send out the '25% off' email to everyone who registers with them?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...