Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

Just seen the owl he thinks sterling had a good game v Russia what a Tw-t does he really believe that .any one who as see the games thinks sterling a fu--ing liability

He is the best paid manager at the tournament, he knows his onions...

What a f ing embarrassment ... the guy is clueless

I regularly slate Hodgson on here but he's been badly let down by his players to be fair. They switched off for their first and then Hart let in that absolute daisy-cutter. Not Hodgson's fault tbf.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I regularly slate Hodgson on here but he's been badly let down by his players to be fair. They switched off for their first and then Hart let in that absolute daisy-cutter. Not Hodgson's fault tbf.

No but he keeps picking sterling that runs into brick walls and has no fvcking clue when to pass.

This is ****ing painful. Hodgson is a complete ****ing disabled.

No but he keeps picking sterling that runs into brick walls and has no fvcking clue when to pass.

I've already retracted my statement bro. Had a mad moment.

Guest Cujek

Kanes free kicks sum up England, Sh!T.

Pay me 150k a week and I will go do what sterling does, I can fall over people and not bother to cross, no problem.

Rooney is the bane of England and had been for 4 years, past it and should retire.

Alli is a spoilt self entilted little brat, should be no where near the national side.

Both fullbacks are bang average.

Eric Dier offers nothing.

Wilshire is not fit neither is sturridge.

Wodgeson, you need to retire before you even get on three plane home, please take the rest of the fossilised dinosaurs at the FA with you.

It is not good enough to be a sh!t Spain anymore.

Iceland are the Leicester of international football, passionate, tireless and fearless.

Congrats you were by the better team x

Over privileged England players brought up inside their 5 star academy's have no backbone or fight in them, public school boys against a team of street wise ruffians, I know where my money always is.

Five spurs players started . the end of the season thay had its plane to see all there have lost all there confidence ,and Roy should of know that , there plan "B"is to flood team with Liverpool players how finished mid table as thay did in the last game and were are the English players in the champions team. Sat on a beach that's were Woy your a disgrace

Archived