Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

Seems to me it's all very 'the do they mean us thread' when it comes to vardy on here.

People desperate for him to be the one who gets England far in the tournament so that you can all say to everyone it was all down to a Leicester player.

If he had already signed for arsenal you wouldn't care less if he wasn't starting the next match. I find it all really odd. This is England, it's nothing to do with Lcfc.

Genuinely think Fans on here would prefer England to lose in the final if it meant Vardy playing every match and scoring 5 goals, rather than England winning the tournament and Kane scoring a load and vardy not getting on the pitch.

You're missing the point - and certainly trying to put words into other peoples mouths. I think people here are very frustrated at some bizarre decisions by the England manager, not least him overlooking premiership winning players like Drinky, in favour of others who have hardly started this season or else have been disappointing. And guess what - those players have continued to be disappointing!

As far as England getting to the final, I wouldn't get your hopes up! I think Woy's shown himself to be a pretty average manager and tactician!

Kane scores for spurs an in qualifying by picking up the ball on edge of area and getting a shot off. That type of goal isnt possible agaibst well organised intl defences. Better to ping the ball in and have runners into the 6yd area...

Vardy abd sturrudge bought pace... thay will make defenders wary

Is it just me that's really gutted that the England fans over there don't know the words (somehow) to Vardy's song and have replaced it with that Will Grigg's knock off?

No you're not the only one.

Another good reason to want England to lose.

Seems to me it's all very 'the do they mean us thread' when it comes to vardy on here.

People desperate for him to be the one who gets England far in the tournament so that you can all say to everyone it was all down to a Leicester player.

If he had already signed for arsenal you wouldn't care less if he wasn't starting the next match. I find it all really odd. This is England, it's nothing to do with Lcfc.

Genuinely think Fans on here would prefer England to lose in the final if it meant Vardy playing every match and scoring 5 goals, rather than England winning the tournament and Kane scoring a load and vardy not getting on the pitch.

Yep that's pretty much it.

I'm not interested in Tottenham players doing well, amazingly.

Roy's face when he scored. That was a man that didn't want to have to concede being wrong.

Such a odd outlook from him, you'd think he'd be happy to have a player like Vardy at his disposal.

He's a turd.

That's an insult to a turd!!

Is it just me that's really gutted that the England fans over there don't know the words (somehow) to Vardy's song and have replaced it with that Will Grigg's knock off?

i had jamie vardys having a party going on the pub in liverpool when he came on against wales, went on from basically half time til he scored was pretty bloody great. not a will grigg in sight. 

Looks a much better line up than the last two if it happens:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36514116

Still not the one I would pick but better. And Vardy down the middle, which is the main thing.

Cheers for that chap. Never realised that was the stadium Beckham did his infamous flick out at the Argentinian. I remember watching that game and thinking wtf!

Look like a bunch of individuals not a team. Sturridge, Wiltshire are more interested in looking good then any end product.lallana blatantly took a ball from vardy in the first half, when he was going to make a run towards the Slovak goal. Hes such a twat.

Bertrand.....Why? Less attacking than Simpson.

Sturridge.....Tried to beat a man every time when he had chances to put team mates through.

Kane....Hasn't moved in 3 games.

Alli....Henderson was s***e, but still looked more impressive tonight than Alli in the tournament.

Before anyone criticizes my hatred of Spurs, Walker and Dier have been our 2 best players so far.

Alli and Kane biggest disappointments though.

Archived