Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

Five spurs players started . the end of the season thay had its plane to see all there have lost all there confidence ,and Roy should of know that , there plan "B"is to flood team with Liverpool players how finished mid table as thay did in the last game and were are the English players in the champions team. Sat on a beach that's were Woy your a disgrace

Let's hope that Woy's command of English is better than yours when he applies for his next job!

What I can't quite stomach is that they'll all be coming home to play back in the Premiership and earn 100 k plus per week.

It's a disgrace. The whole thing is disgraceful. Our 'stars' are bigged up too early, pampered, paid too much money and given God like status too easily.

As you can see, I'm angry. I don't often get angry. Tonight, I'm angry.

Thank goodness he is gone

A new manager can pick players on ability and form, not reputation. Bye Wayne

Thank goodness he is gone

A new manager can pick players on ability and form, not reputation. Bye Wayne

Don't think it will make any difference who is next England manager unless they make changes above the manager (ie within the FA )The manager will always have to be a yes man. What a total embarrassment watching England tonight least Vardy will get extra rest

What I can't quite stomach is that they'll all be coming home to play back in the Premiership and earn 100 k plus per week.

It's a disgrace. The whole thing is disgraceful. Our 'stars' are bigged up too early, pampered, paid too much money and given God like status too easily.

As you can see, I'm angry. I don't often get angry. Tonight, I'm angry.

Yeah you do.

Need to sort out English football from the ground up. Forget the national side, everything needs to change. Get Bielsa in or Germany's Low, lets revolutionise this ****ing set up because we're not going anywhere like this. If Southgate gets the job then we might as well just throw in the towel and write the headlines for '18 and '20 already, would be a disaster.

Need to sort out English football from the ground up. Forget the national side, everything needs to change. Get Bielsa in or Germany's Low, lets revolutionise this ****ing set up because we're not going anywhere like this. If Southgate gets the job then we might as well just throw in the towel and write the headlines for '18 and '20 already, would be a disaster.

Tell that to the FA.

Someone please shake this whole fookin system up

Yeah you do.

Usually when you post, yes

Guest Mee-9

Feel sorry for the bloke.

Having to play with football royalty all season, comes to the Euros and he plays with that shower of shite. 

Put that shower of shit behind you Vardy. Bet he can't wait to get back to the freedom of playing for us and in a team that gives a ****. Arsenal would have been a colossal disaster for him.

Very disappointed that Hodgson resigned to avoid offering up an explanation and apology. For Vardy it has to leave an empty feeling. His one and only tournament as at 32 he's unlikely to make the World Cup under a new manager. It has some up sides for LC as if England and Vardy had shone at this tournament then it'd have been more likely he'd have gone to Arsenal. The group games must have helped convince him that without the right support and team style he isn't anywhere near the same player.

As soon as we announced the team it was obvious we wouldn't go far. Never been more disinterested in an England team in my life. How Woy survived the last WC I'll never know. For god sake I hope the FA employ someone with some decent experience (not bloody Southgate) get Martin O'Neill in or Big Sam

Archived