Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Getting proper pîssed off with this game now. Every weekend league for the last 3 weeks ill be comfortably getting gold 1 when around the 19/20 win mark I get complete EAIDED. Lost 5 in a row now having only lost 8 from 27 before

same thing happened to me, I was 17-11 overnight and finished 21-19 today, my last game I was 3-1 up in the 89th minute and Ea boot me off the servers and give me the loss.

18 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Getting proper pîssed off with this game now. Every weekend league for the last 3 weeks ill be comfortably getting gold 1 when around the 19/20 win mark I get complete EAIDED. Lost 5 in a row now having only lost 8 from 27 before

Snap I was 9/0 then ended Friday 11/4... Saturday comes along and I was sat 14/10 then ended up finishing 22/15 Sunday!!! It was so frustrating watching my players tackling the opo only for it to end up slipping them through on goal/ my players switching even though I've got it set to manual and my favourite has to be my player sliding to control a ball after I've slipped him clean through!

the amount of ea aids I get dealt on a weekly basis is mind blowing lol 

18 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

I lost about 12 on the bounce yesterday.

Finished with 14 wins lol I just haven't got the patience to play 40 games any more. They need to reduce it for Fifa 18. 25 games is fine.

Just played someone and beat them 12-1. Got to 7-1 and the guy decided to start scoring OG's lol

As for the tournaments for the weekend league I swear it's gotten alot harder. I used to be able to qualify with my first attempt but now it's becoming more of a chore. 

Ohh and TOTS players can fvck right off. So can Musa the sweaty fvck. 

I heard it may be Portugal and Russia tomorrow so to avoid the stress when the SBC goes live I've bought some discard Spaniards from both leagues to try and build something with.

First time I've ever bothered to even slightly guess an SBC. Probably going to be wildly off.

This tournament is really ****ing pissing me off.

Conceding with every shot on target yet I the opposition is saving everything.

Not experienced a night's Fifa like this before.

8 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I heard it may be Portugal and Russia tomorrow so to avoid the stress when the SBC goes live I've bought some discard Spaniards from both leagues to try and build something with.

First time I've ever bothered to even slightly guess an SBC. Probably going to be wildly off.

There's an Ekstraklasa SBC - for now:

http://www.futhead.com/squad-building-challenges/sets/854/ekstraklasa-player-of-the-year/

I've tended to stick with Seasons on FIFA as I struggle for time to play regularly. Going through one of those phases atm where I'm shocking, had drawn one and lost five of my previous six before switching on last night to finally break the curse with a stoppage time goal from Ahmed Musa to beat Marseille.

Talking of which, is it standard that when you play as Leicester, you only get drawn against either Marseille or Lyon!?

On 02/06/2017 at 02:31, dbtcity said:

Yet another gold 1 monthly finish... accompanied by 5 dog muck players!!! I seem to get at least 2 gks each month!!! Still to get a decent useable prem player

IMG_2513.PNG

U think thats bad, these where mine. So not worth it in my eyes 

IMG_5432.PNG

3 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

U think thats bad, these where mine. So not worth it in my eyes 

IMG_5432.PNG

Dear lord that's horrendous,you'd think with them being untradeable you'd stand a better chance of packing decent players the higher up you get, I see people hitting silver 1 for the month and packing better than gold 1!!!! Makes me sick when I come up against awful players in the weekend league with like red Neymar/Ronaldo/Aguero etc lol

42 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

Yeh its not right is it but least it shows the randomness of the packs. When you get gold 1 monthly should be guaranteed a walkout am sure they could do that. 

Minimum 85+ I mean your pack is shocking lol 

48 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Minimum 85+ I mean your pack is shocking lol 

I know so its made me not care about doing fut champs anymore i can earn more coins through leagues than finishing gold 1 or lower. The packs are always rubbish weekly and monthly 

13 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

just won the tournament for Marquinhos and packed Thiago Silva in a gold upgrade pack yesterday so they should make a good partnership.

Nice i sub marquinos on as cdm and he seems pretty solid 

WTF was that.

DKT, first game, guy takes kick off and I'm immediately DC'd.

Chucked out of FUT, get a loss and a dnf. Pretty shit.

Don't see why he'd have done it, not like he gets a win. I wasn't ddos, either, my internet is still fine.

1 hour ago, FUT1234 said:

I know so its made me not care about doing fut champs anymore i can earn more coins through leagues than finishing gold 1 or lower. The packs are always rubbish weekly and monthly 

I think it's tots players in monthly rewards until the end of FIFA 17 so might be worth sticking it out

Archived