Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

12 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Why are you guys trying to win the tournament on a Monday? Do it on Thursday when it's just kippers left to qualify. lol

Utter boredom ;)

Anyway, that's a good point. I need as many things working in my favour as I can!

On 29/05/2017 at 08:06, MC Prussian said:

So, it's finally happened to me.

Got a message on my Companion App on Friday evening, stating that my transfer market function on my phone has been disabled because EA had allegedly detected "irregularities". Which, as you may can imagine, came as a bit of a surprise to me.

It all worked out fine for me on the console where I plied my trade instead in the meantime over the weekend... up until this morning, when I realized that my trade pile can no longer be used to sell items there, as well. lol

This is so ridiculous. I have done nothing illegal, I play by EA's rules and - after all my loyalty and efforts - are "rewarded" with a transfer ban. :facepalm:

I have already contacted their lets_talk E-Mail address on Friday, but haven't heard back from them since.

Not sure if you've seen but there are a lot of people getting banned at the moment for selling players to each other for their maximum trade value to transfer coins from one account to the other

One of the youtubers, DRG, got his fifa account suspended that he'd spent upwards of 3 thousand pounds on, because he was doing competitions with subscribers and buying players off them for 50k if he lost as a way of giving them a 50k prize

31 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Not sure if you've seen but there are a lot of people getting banned at the moment for selling players to each other for their maximum trade value to transfer coins from one account to the other

One of the youtubers, DRG, got his fifa account suspended that he'd spent upwards of 3 thousand pounds on, because he was doing competitions with subscribers and buying players off them for 50k if he lost as a way of giving them a 50k prize

What if EA Sports brought back the option to trade cards between players. If I remember correctly, you could do that ca. FIFA 13 UT.

Probably won't happen anymore, too much money in the game.

1 hour ago, MrSpaM said:

5 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

What if EA Sports brought back the option to trade cards between players. If I remember correctly, you could do that ca. FIFA 13 UT.

Probably won't happen anymore, too much money in the game.

you are talking about a game now that pretty much has its own economy that can be manipulated. both of these things would manipulate it in 2 different directions and make it very unstable. 

I hate how every special/sif/tif/tots card has ridiculous stats for everything, I was in the second round of the tournament yesterday and the guy scores a ridiculous volley with a blue Casemiro from 20 yards out at the near post, I wouldn't be as angry if it was Messi or Ronaldo but 99 shot power Casemiro :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I hate how every special/sif/tif/tots card has ridiculous stats for everything, I was in the second round of the tournament yesterday and the guy scores a ridiculous volley with a blue Casemiro from 20 yards out at the near post, I wouldn't be as angry if it was Messi or Ronaldo but 99 shot power Casemiro :rolleyes:

It's why I stop playing FUT around this time. Just gets silly.

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Took me 9 goes last week to win the tourny, first time this time. Played the worst player ive ever faced in the semis, god knows how he got there. So confused over how difficult it was last week and how easy this

Yeh took me 3 attempts for rudy, then was ridiculous and took me 16!! Times for siggurdson then did pulisic in my first try. 

9 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

i got back into div 4, lost 4 games on the bounce. one where i was 2-1 up at 89 minutes. 

ive threw my toys out the pram now. its scripted. 

lol it's not scripted. The opposition just got better and you need to relax. If you're around later this afternoon, I might try and give you that game.

I'm quite ill at the moment though, so no promises. 

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

lol it's not scripted. The opposition just got better and you need to relax. If you're around later this afternoon, I might try and give you that game.

I'm quite ill at the moment though, so no promises. 

i had a proper temper tantrum last night. all i have done is change 1 player and now i couldn't hit water if i fell out of a boat. 

let me have my mardy damn you Fin! lol 

13 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Took me 9 goes last week to win the tourny, first time this time. Played the worst player ive ever faced in the semis, god knows how he got there. So confused over how difficult it was last week and how easy this

You could be playing your final against somebody who is literally playing their first game. It doesn't pick people who are also in the same stage of the competition as you, it first tries to find somebody at the same stage as you, and if it doesn't find somebody relatively quickly it'll try and connect to anybody in the tournament instead

The only time you're actually playing against people of the same 'level' as you consistently is in seasons

It works the same way in drafts as well, you could be playing your 4th game against somebody who is only on their first, this is why it never takes any longer to find opponents when you are in the final round where the pot would be relatively small, as it does to find a game in the first round where the pot is much, much bigger

51 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

You could be playing your final against somebody who is literally playing their first game. It doesn't pick people who are also in the same stage of the competition as you, it first tries to find somebody at the same stage as you, and if it doesn't find somebody relatively quickly it'll try and connect to anybody in the tournament instead

The only time you're actually playing against people of the same 'level' as you consistently is in seasons

It works the same way in drafts as well, you could be playing your 4th game against somebody who is only on their first, this is why it never takes any longer to find opponents when you are in the final round where the pot would be relatively small, as it does to find a game in the first round where the pot is much, much bigger

What. The. Fvck

i had no idea lol

I mean that formatting is just stupid by Fifa

50 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

What. The. Fvck

i had no idea lol

I mean that formatting is just stupid by Fifa

Yeah but you used to wait hours to try and find a match to the finals of tournaments, especially like the silver and bronze ones.

3 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

With seasons I believe you can play people 2 division below and 2 higher?

I played 2 games for the knockout yesterday and lost both (2-4 and 3-5). Fun matches though and both players were better than me, so I wasn't bothered by it.

Anyway, if you're ever playing me it's 99% likely that it's my opening game lol

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

I think the final of the daily knockout you are matched with other finalist to keep the level higher, ive also had people message abuse in the final on various occasions

You're right. I played someone in the final a few months back and they was begging me to let them win because it was his last shot at the tournament. Unfortunately for him I was on fire and destroyed him. 

Archived