Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

TOTS Lars Stindl is cheating.

Got him in a SBC and he's unreal. His shooting is broken. Everything goes in.

Played some guy earlier that had him and TOTS Kruse. I literally just turned the Xbox off, not even lying.

Ridiculous.

I've still got about 13 games left and five wins would make me gold, one more for top level of silver, but I don't really have time tbh.

Not bad though.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Played some guy earlier that had him and TOTS Kruse. I literally just turned the Xbox off, not even lying.

Ridiculous.

I've still got about 13 games left and five wins would make me gold, one more for top level of silver, but I don't really have time tbh.

Not bad though.

Worth it for the packs mate if you could find the time, also for some reason I've always found Sunday night's give you the easiest opponents, presumably the better players get their games out of the way Fri and Sat.

Played 7 won 5 lost 2.

Could probably win a few more, haven't really been troubled bar the two TOTS which I both dominated. Lost to two long shots in both games. If they were normal players the goals wouldn't have happened sadly that's FUT. 

Bronze 1 with 33 games remaining and Elite 3 predicted not to bad.

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I'm on 13 wins from 18 games atm.

Usually have a 1:1 win/loss ratio.

Now on 13 wins from 26 games lol

I just want one more win so I can get Silver 1 and go to ****ing bed.

39 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

After smashing people Friday/Saturday I've literally had my pants pulled down all night tonight

Yeah exactly the same. Finished saturday needing 2 wins from last 7 to get gold 1. Lost 4 in a row sunday but got gold 1 on my last game. Went 2-nil to a beast of a team in the final game and just went into full on passing mode. Passed him to death and won 3-2. Phew

1 minute ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Yeah exactly the same. Finished saturday needing 2 wins from last 7 to get gold 1. Lost 4 in a row sunday but got gold 1 on my last game. Went 2-nil to a beast of a team in the final game and just went into full on passing mode. Passed him to death and won 3-2. Phew

Yea think I was on 14 wins with 20 games left and I wanted to hit my usual gold 2... thought I'd get it a bit sooner than 12 games in, now I write it it doesn't seem so bad but when you go like 5 games in a row getting smashed it feels like 25 games lol gave up with 8 games left as gold 2 is where I want to be to get squad fitness cards... gold 1 for the month as well so I'm praying for a couple of useable cards for a change lol 

So, it's finally happened to me.

Got a message on my Companion App on Friday evening, stating that my transfer market function on my phone has been disabled because EA had allegedly detected "irregularities". Which, as you may can imagine, came as a bit of a surprise to me.

It all worked out fine for me on the console where I plied my trade instead in the meantime over the weekend... up until this morning, when I realized that my trade pile can no longer be used to sell items there, as well. lol

This is so ridiculous. I have done nothing illegal, I play by EA's rules and - after all my loyalty and efforts - are "rewarded" with a transfer ban. :facepalm:

I have already contacted their lets_talk E-Mail address on Friday, but haven't heard back from them since.

I have to say, I enjoyed my WL experience and it's made me more interested in qualifying again.

Kinda the opposite to most people, I found it a hell of a lot less stressful than divisions.

I hope they open it up to everyone next year, maybe have a tiered approach, a second competition with slightly less rewards (up to about what they give out for silver) for people who haven't qualified for the main event.

A Europa League if you will.

Playing divisions, every season I'm clutching on trying to scrape for wins to avoid relegation. Because I'm not all that bothered my rewards, I'm not stressed about the fact there's little incentive for divisions - it's the progress that I'm after.

WL I just assumed I'd lose every game and just chilled out and enjoyed playing. Never got completely thrashed (except by TOTS Kruse!) even against the people who clearly played a lot, with a team full of red player cards.

Was no way near as bad as people make out. Also didn't find much lag, albeit I do finally now understand the frustration of button delay. Shoot! Er, go on then.... shoot?

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I have to say, I enjoyed my WL experience and it's made me more interested in qualifying again.

Kinda the opposite to most people, I found it a hell of a lot less stressful than divisions.

I hope they open it up to everyone next year, maybe have a tiered approach, a second competition with slightly less rewards (up to about what they give out for silver) for people who haven't qualified for the main event.

Playing divisions, every season I'm clutching on trying to scrape for wins to avoid relegation. Because I'm not all that bothered my rewards, I'm not stressed about the fact there's little incentive for divisions - it's the progress that I'm after.

WL I just assumed I'd lose every game and just chilled out and enjoyed playing. Never got completely thrashed (except by TOTS Kruse!) even against the people who clearly played a lot, with a team full of red player cards.

Was no way near as bad as people make out. Also didn't find much lag, albeit I do finally now understand the frustration of button delay. Shoot! Er, go on then.... shoot?

I think in recent weeks its been a lot less stressful too. I think it's because the game is coming to the end of its cycle and because of TOTS people have more interesting teams.

A few months ago every game would have been against Butland, Smalling, Musa, Martial, Walker etc. It got frustrating and quite boring tbh.

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

the game is at the stage now where people don't really need the coins as the majority of people that have been grinding fut champs for months pretty much have the teams set in stone, I just try to hit gold 2 so I get a load of squad fitness cards from the rare mega packs, then I use the rare players/coins to do these sbcs

it's a bit more stressful when you're desperate for the coins to buy a certain player or when you want to hit at least gold 3 to save you re qualifying for the WL... now with people being unable to spam the midweek qualifier you don't even have to worry about that

if it wasn't for the WL I would have gave up on FIFA after a few months just like I usually do as grinding divisions doesn't really get you anywhere so as frustrating as the WL has been it's been massive for the game

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Same qualifying but the weekend league is 25 games rather than 40.

Even with 25 I struggle to find the motivation to get them all done. As soon as my game minimises by accident and I get a disconnect loss I'm done for the weekend.

won the tournament to get Pulisic and also spent about 200k on the Bundesliga Premium Upgrade SBC and packed:

Forsberg twice

Stindl

Keita

Fabian

Guerreiro twice

Sule

Orban

Plattenhardt

to buy these players it would have cost me well over a million coins on PS4 so very happy with them.

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I just have to accept that there's no way I can win four matches in a row.

Really happy with my newest acquisition 88 IF Son. Been great.

This is my problem all over.

I can hold my own against most people, I'm pretty sure I'd finish in the silvers most weeks if I could be bothered to grind qualifying for the WL.

But the tournaments shaft me every time. Not because I think the game scams me out of a win or anything so outrageous, I just get bum luck with opponents. I'll beat a few folk then get some hero he's far too good for me in the semi or the final.

Then I give up after a couple tries cos it does my swede.

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I just have to accept that there's no way I can win four matches in a row.

Really happy with my newest acquisition 88 IF Son. Been great.

i thought this when i fell out of div 4 and back into 5 and couldnt win a game. ended up winning 5 on the bounce and taking the title back! 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

This is my problem all over.

I can hold my own against most people, I'm pretty sure I'd finish in the silvers most weeks if I could be bothered to grind qualifying for the WL.

But the tournaments shaft me every time. Not because I think the game scams me out of a win or anything so outrageous, I just get bum luck with opponents. I'll beat a few folk then get some hero he's far too good for me in the semi or the final.

Then I give up after a couple tries cos it does my swede.

I managed two wins last night and then played a guy who had Ronaldo, Suarez and Messi up front. I did not win that one lol

2 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

i thought this when i fell out of div 4 and back into 5 and couldnt win a game. ended up winning 5 on the bounce and taking the title back! 

I'll keep at it! 

Archived