Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I think it's tots players in monthly rewards until the end of FIFA 17 so might be worth sticking it out

Yeh for elite but im not consistent enough for elite so not worth it. 

Most annoying thing the knobhead fifa community have started doing = pausing after they score. If I'm getting hammered I usually will quit but if they try this.. No chance I'm making them wait longer!

2 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Yeh for elite but im not consistent enough for elite so not worth it. 

What do you get for finishing gold then? Thought weekly elite got you tots packs... then it was the usual for the monthlys ie 3 gold tots for G3 4 for G2 and 5 G1

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Most annoying thing the knobhead fifa community have started doing = pausing after they score. If I'm getting hammered I usually will quit but if they try this.. No chance I'm making them wait longer!

If I'm getting gubbed and they do this I just put the controller down lol 

The amount of L2 abusers I seem to come up against on a weekly basis is on the up, every single pass is followed by the guy holding L2, it's easily the most frustrating thing going as you physically can't get the fvcking ball it just makes it the slowest most boring game imaginable 

12 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Yeh someone kept doing that with me went 3 down and they paused after every goal and I changed formation and drew 3-3 and shoulve ov had chance for 4th in 90 mins but ea decided to pss right instead of left to an open lukaku infront of goal and that tots lukaku aint missing. 

10 hours ago, dbtcity said:

What do you get for finishing gold then? Thought weekly elite got you tots packs... then it was the usual for the monthlys ie 3 gold tots for G3 4 for G2 and 5 G1

Gold 1 is 50k and 2 100k packs but usually rubbish from them. 

9 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

thought i would open a ligue premium pack and no walkoit so skipped it and 87 cyprien was there nice lil tots player. then thought al do another one try my luck and out comes this beaut

IMG_5451.JPG

Looks a great card, could easily be used in a PL team too.

16 hours ago, deejdeej said:

If it's 3 or 4 nil and they pause then I just pass it round the back and waste time all game.

Bollocks to em.

1 minute ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

Got a PS4 and Fifa 17 2 days ago. Just qualified for weekend league and got the blue Marquinhos. Is it worth playing weekend league and what the rewards like if you're only an average player?

All dependant on what you hit, silver 1 and above is worth it pack wise, it's a proper chore playing 40 games a week though starting to feel like a job I have to do

49 minutes ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

Do you have to play all 40?

No mate play as many as you like but it's a tough old slog, I find myself playing nearly all the 40 games each week just to hit my gold 2/1 target.... hitting gold 3 which I think is 18 wins guarantees you qualification for the following week, anything less you have to re qualify through the mid week ko/get promoted to or hold division 1

So I'm late to the party and having played a few hours, one thing is bugging me. The icons above a player that give tips like, square to chip and x to pass, really doing my head in. It clusters the screen and I don't need to be constantly reminded of the control's, but try as I might, I can't seem to find an option to turn these off. Please don't tell me they're ALWAYS there with no way of turning them off!

All help appreciated.

14 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

So I'm late to the party and having played a few hours, one thing is bugging me. The icons above a player that give tips like, square to chip and x to pass, really doing my head in. It clusters the screen and I don't need to be constantly reminded of the control's, but try as I might, I can't seem to find an option to turn these off. Please don't tell me they're ALWAYS there with no way of turning them off!

All help appreciated.

Click your right stick down should turn it off.

Archived