Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

7 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Tradeable? Could fetch you a nice 2 million coins there.

No hes not tradeable, i checked his price and was going for 1.8 mil. But dnt want to sell he fits in my team. I had the 91 dybala so sold that. 

1 hour ago, FUT1234 said:

Still doesmt stop the ball fallen to the other team when you tackle them and falls perfectly for them to score 

I see your Koulibaly got sent off...

Still, you must have invested tons of money into this game for all these TOTS popping up, at least for you to get the TOTKS Dybala.

Hamsik is 600'000 coins, Koulibaly 400'000, Biglia roughly 100'000, Gomez 500'000 and Immobile another 400'000! That's 2 million coins right there with TOTS alone! Insane!

11 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Still, you must have invested tons of money into this game for all these TOTS popping up, at least for you to get the TOTKS Dybala.

Hamsik is 600'000 coins, Koulibaly 400'000, Biglia roughly 100'000, Gomez 500'000 and Immobile another 400'000! That's 2 million coins right there with TOTS alone! Insane!

I packed dybala biglia de vrij in calcio a packs and gomez in oremium pack. Rest i packed tots lukaku who i so,d for 900k and made the rest through weekend league and that. I packed toty modric in just 1 600 point pack that made me 1.5 mil so all adds up

21 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

To be fair, there's people out there with like 8m teams.

I posted my two teams earlier and I've been poor all year, I just packed one good card.

9 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

I packed dybala biglia de vrij in calcio a packs and gomez in oremium pack. Rest i packed tots lukaku who i so,d for 900k and made the rest through weekend league and that. I packed toty modric in just 1 600 point pack that made me 1.5 mil so all adds up

Impressive.

Still only half the truth - I'm not going to ask how many packs you opened to get there. :ph34r:

I wish matchmaking was a bit better, say if you've only got normal cards you should get matched up against teams with normal cards.  I'm not great but when you come against another average player with half a dozen TOTY cards it's really, really difficult because they've got stupidly unrealistic pace and shooting 

25 minutes ago, Adster said:

How much money did you waste on packs building that team?

There must of been some serious dollar being spent building a team like that. It's either that or really jammy pack luck. 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

There must of been some serious dollar being spent building a team like that. It's either that or really jammy pack luck. 

Indeed. I used to play fifa and unless things have massively changed surely you couldn't even get good enough pack luck to build such an expensive team?

My mate has an insane FUT, but he spend like £150, kinda sad and stupid when you think about it. Especially as a new one comes out every year where you have to start back at square one....:whistle::blink:

10 minutes ago, Adster said:

Indeed. I used to play fifa and unless things have massively changed surely you couldn't even get good enough pack luck to build such an expensive team?

My mate has an insane FUT, but he spend like £150, kinda sad and stupid when you think about it. Especially as a new one comes out every year where you have to start back at square one....:whistle::blink:

Things have changed.

If you're moderately good at the game and do well in the Weekend League then it's properly easy to accumulate coins.

I've got about 12 untradeable Team of the Season players as well as a decent number of high rated in form cards.

Like I've said, my team is almost as good as his and I got it almost entirely from packing tots Mertens in one calcio pack.

You don't necessarily need to spend huge wedge you just need to get lucky.

He could spend 300 quid on FIFA points and the best he could pack would be Gary Medel, you just don't know.

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Doesn't take you long at all to win the tournament does it?! lol

Have a bit of free time before 2 and the sun is overrated lol

the only time its took me more than 1 attempt was the 1st and I'm pretty sure that was because I tried it later at night, I'm just an average gold 2 player so it must be down to the time of day lol 

Built a ligue 1 hybrid team as I had 3 tots untradeable players and I was getting bored of my bpl team but fvck the ligue 1 players are pish, doesn't help that the majority of the tots players are useless after 70 mins due to their shocking stamina... the gks are bloody awful as well so I decided to hit the Erividisie and my god it's beautiful!!

crazy thing is I bought all 5 Eri players for the price of Pereira and Trapp(who happens to be the worst keeper I've ever used)

IMG_2652.JPG

Archived