Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Right so i've finally got 91 Modeste.

He's a ****ing strange player. Seems shit. All of his touches are slow, he doesn't move an inch and his passing is nowhere near 86.

But he's scored 4 in the 3 games i've played, 3 being winners.

What do?

I got 94 Lahm in one of those premium Bundesliga squad builder challenge packs and he's ****ing amazing.

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Right so i've finally got 91 Modeste.

He's a ****ing strange player. Seems shit. All of his touches are slow, he doesn't move an inch and his passing is nowhere near 86.

But he's scored 4 in the 3 games i've played, 3 being winners.

What do?

I got 94 Lahm in one of those premium Bundesliga squad builder challenge packs and he's ****ing amazing.

See. For me, I've come up against his informs and struggled massively, same for Alexander Esswein(stupidly overpowered) however use them yourself and you struggle. 

I recently upgraded to Lukaku from Callum Wilson and Vardy partnership and I would say Wilson was better.. 

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

See. For me, I've come up against his informs and struggled massively, same for Alexander Esswein(stupidly overpowered) however use them yourself and you struggle. 

I recently upgraded to Lukaku from Callum Wilson and Vardy partnership and I would say Wilson was better.. 

His 87 card was really good for me but this card is definitely not a 200k upgrade.

Am I the only one that seems to play so much better against sides with shit loads of IF/TOTS players than teams with normal cards? 

Played one guy the other day who must of spent all of his pocket money on his team. It was absolutely ridiculous. I hammered him with my squad in which I shouldn't of won on paper lol

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Am I the only one that seems to play so much better against sides with shit loads of IF/TOTS players than teams with normal cards? 

Played one guy the other day who must of spent all of his pocket money on his team. It was absolutely ridiculous. I hammered him with my squad in which I shouldn't of won on paper lol

Heh im exactly the same although i do have a really good team i struggle against the "rubbish" teams. Anyone thinking of buying tots lukaku do it he is ridiculously good. 

On 24/05/2017 at 20:11, Finnegan said:

I have to be honest, I'm bored enough of tots that I might actually quit until next game already.

For me, tots should be more or less just one extra IF. I mean, for people like Vardy and Mahrez who obviously started last year with 75 or 77 cards or whatever I get that it's about bringing them up to the level they've been at all year.

What it shouldn't be about is most giving everyone 99, 99, 99, 99, 99 attributes. Just boring. I'm sorry, I'm not eleven years old, I don't want to play with an invincibility cheat on anymore, I don't want God mode.

It's just lame. I just played a guy with a hybrid Belgian premier league and pro league team and it was insane. All of his players with six foot five agile gymnasts with 99 pace and strength who could shoot from everywhere.

What's even the point?

Starting to feel what you're saying, I'm currently playing with tots Eriksen tots Costa tots sigurdson and tots Plattenhardt and it honestly feels like cheating, I used to be worried coming up against people using bog standard team but now I just feel sorry for them

35 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Dendoncker of Anderlecht's TOTS card is a great bargain.

Got it for 60K.

90 overall CM.

Great on offense and incredible defensively.

If he was in a top league I'm sure it's go for well over 200K.

He looks like a beast of a card, might have to invest to have him as a super sub

3 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Dendoncker of Anderlecht's TOTS card is a great bargain.

Got it for 60K. 

90 overall CM.

Great on offense and incredible defensively.

If he was in a top league I'm sure it's go for well over 200K.

20k on PS4. 

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

@Ashley

quick question mate. Would you know if the better you do in weekend league the more likely you are to face better players?
Just wondering because, it could just be me, but the closer I get to 40 games the tougher it is to win for me

Not got a clue, think it's random as anything. In the end though you do get a skill rating

3 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

@Ashley

quick question mate. Would you know if the better you do in weekend league the more likely you are to face better players?
Just wondering because, it could just be me, but the closer I get to 40 games the tougher it is to win for me

There has been talk that your skill rating is matched with other players which means yes the better you do the harder it is. But I'm not sure if this is confirmed.

Made it to division 4 which I never thought I'd get anywhere near and I made it to the final of the DKT on Thursday so I've improved a lot. It does my ****ing head in coming against basically the same 4321 prem teak over and over again though Son/Mane/Kante/Smalling/Bailly can all go and break their spines 

8 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Not for his 90 rated Team of the Season card. Maybe starting price, but you wont get one for under 55K.

I'm on PS4 too.

I must of got mixed up with a different card. Think it was his 86 rated one. That card looks amazing though for 60k.

lollollol

Just scored the spawniest, shittest goal I've ever scored. 89 Dybala. Back to goal. Edge of area.

I try a scoop turn, bork it completely, does a one-bar shot on the turn instead, the sort of shot that literally never goes in.

Top bins. Complete accident. lol

Did however follow it up almost immediately from his kick off with the best long shot I've ever scored. Same player, all of about forty yards on the angle.

Those of you who play weekend league regularly, would you say you've found it noticeably easier this week with all us scrubs qualifying for free?

After 17 games I'm currently sat on silver 3 with 8 wins, it's predicting I'll finish gold 3. Fairly happy with that for a first attempt.

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Those of you who play weekend league regularly, would you say you've found it noticeably easier this week with all us scrubs qualifying for free?

After 17 games I'm currently sat on silver 3 with 8 wins, it's predicting I'll finish gold 3. Fairly happy with that for a first attempt.

I honestly thought it was down to my tots acquisitions but it may be down to that lol, think I've played 20 games and I'm on 14/15 wins

You've got to be committed to play all 40 games in this WL. I've only managed to get 15 games done this weekend. Seems a right chore! And the amount of people trolling me after and during games is unreal!!! And the amount of shitty 6 yard pass goals as well!! Almost every one I've played has been in that blue EA kit too. 

Silver 2 I think from those 15 odd games. 

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I'm on 13 wins from 18 games atm.

Usually have a 1:1 win/loss ratio.

Archived