Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

2 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

Lost in the final on my first run through. Maybe I'm biased but it seemed all of a sudden every time we tackled them the ball just rolled to another of his players, kinda gutted actually. ?

Funnily enough I had that happen to me the other day. Tackling the opposition but the ball would go straight back to him, couldn't win second balls ect ect. I was winning the match and it felt as is EA had flicked a switch to help the opponent. In the end I won with a last minute sweaty goal which made me win the tourny so it was all good. 

I said I'd stop playing but I can't for some reason, winless in 13 lol 

I think I get bored when I'm playing even when winning so I don't try enough so when I'm 2-0 up I'll still lose. 

EA have realised that if everybody has a shit load of IFs and TOTYs more people play and buy packs but it really cheapens the game for coming up against TOTY cards every game.

its far too easy to score long shots as well which pisses me off as well

25 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

That's a squad changer right there £££

Indeed. Gave me the wonga to add a few tots and champs league cards to what was already a strong Serie A team.

2wd6p6p.png

And had enough left off to do something I've had my eye on for a while:

210ili8.png

Which should rustle a few jimmies but no way near as it would have pre tots.

I've had that Balde Keita for ages and love him to bits. Always wanted to build a proper team around him.

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Indeed. Gave me the wonga to add a few tots and champs league cards to what was already a strong Serie A team.

2wd6p6p.png

And had enough left off to do something I've had my eye on for a while:

210ili8.png

Which should rustle a few jimmies but no way near as it would have pre tots.

I've had that Balde Keita for ages and love him to bits. Always wanted to build a proper team around him.

Very nice I used Sow and Keita up top for a while they're absolute filth lol, I used babacar at cam then subbed him off once I kicked off just to get the pair of them on full chem

That tots Gomez though:nigel:

Silly that I sold Mertens for 1.8 or something and bought Gomez for like 500/600k? 

They're basically identical except for Mertens reputation. Madness.

I said the same earlier in the year about both their 86 cards.

8 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Silly that I sold Mertens for 1.8 or something and bought Gomez for like 500/600k? 

They're basically identical except for Mertens reputation. Madness.

I said the same earlier in the year about both their 86 cards.

Your profile picture makes me giggle lol

lol don't get me wrong I kinda expected this but it's still a bit annoying and amusing in equal measure. Every person I play now turns in to Tony Pulis immediately.

Ptb from kick off, crunching slide tackles all over the place, everyone behind the ball, panic defending. Haha nuts.

It's probably more enjoyable playing with the Senegal team atm because at least people will play a little more normally. lol

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

lol don't get me wrong I kinda expected this but it's still a bit annoying and amusing in equal measure. Every person I play now turns in to Tony Pulis immediately.

Ptb from kick off, crunching slide tackles all over the place, everyone behind the ball, panic defending. Haha nuts.

It's probably more enjoyable playing with the Senegal team atm because at least people will play a little more normally. lol

Actually can't believe you've got Martens. My side is worth about £15.00 lol lad I work with team is pushing 2k from what he's spent on it but he's only beating me 5-4 on the friendly Seasons. I honestly think if I had informs it would take me to the next level. Seeing you pack Martens is wanting me to go out and get fifa points ?

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

As if I've lost to DNF because the EA servers went down for a minute lol

Iiterally the second after I won a game the servers went down. i was so lucky!

not sure if im gonna risk another game 

currently on 19wins but its around this mark I get fvcked over by EA as well

Archived