Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Why do people pause all the time after a goal?

Was down 6-1 and I got fed up with it and quit. I never quit ever. I don't care what I lose by since I lose a lot lol. 

Just play out the fuch'n match.

Said the same further up the thread. They're trying to get you to quit and save them time. Best response is to not quit and waste as much of their time as usual with your own pauses and putting your controller down. Sure it's petty but serves them right for being a tit! 

6 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Said the same further up the thread. They're trying to get you to quit and save them time. Best response is to not quit and waste as much of their time as usual with your own pauses and putting your controller down. Sure it's petty but serves them right for being a tit! 

Oh, okay. I didn't realize that's why. Sorry I'm wasting their time with my lack of skill lol

Finally got a final against someone not a thousand times better than I am.

He scores a few spawny set piece goals but it's 4-4 on 90 minutes and I'm confident I'll do him in extra time.

He brings on Knockaert and scores a 94th minute winner. :'(

17 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Why do people pause all the time after a goal?

Was down 6-1 and I got fed up with it and quit. I never quit ever. I don't care what I lose by since I lose a lot lol. 

Just play out the fuch'n match.

Had someone do it to me at 3_0 up the other day after about 20 minutes of the match, went on to win 4_3 scoring a 93rd  minute winner so I paused it guess what he quit

2 hours ago, tylesta said:

Had someone do it to me at 3_0 up the other day after about 20 minutes of the match, went on to win 4_3 scoring a 93rd  minute winner so I paused it guess what he quit

I wish I could get that sort of revenge. Well done! 

12 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that lol

I've been reading this thread quite a while but only got the game Tuesday. I must have got easy opponents as I qualified on my 2nd attempt. For the tournament, is it like for a TOTS player each time?

1 hour ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

I've been reading this thread quite a while but only got the game Tuesday. I must have got easy opponents as I qualified on my 2nd attempt. For the tournament, is it like for a TOTS player each time?

If you get me you'll have an easy opponent. 

My excuse is I'm old and bad at the game.

Just played on the Draft. Absolutely smashed it because of Ronaldo. I was hopping around my living room in excitement to see who I get in my packs and the best thing I get is an IF Argentinian shit defender. Absolutely dogshit packs. What a waste of 15k.

Well fvck me. I've only gone and qualified for the weekend league. Nice Spanish defender that I will probably never be able to fit into my BPL side and don't think I'll get much game time this weekend. Joy. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Well fvck me. I've only gone and qualified for the weekend league. Nice Spanish defender that I will probably never be able to fit into my BPL side and don't think I'll get much game time this weekend. Joy. 

Well done! 

Archived