Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

9 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Final of the daily knockout tournament and come up against a full TOTS Premier League team all with attribute cards. What is the point of even trying. I hate what this game becomes towards the end of the year

See I love coming up against these type of teams because 9/10 the player is actually crap. Spend all their cash on players, coins, packs ect but then are usually really crap at the game and easier to read imo. 

9 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Final of the daily knockout tournament and come up against a full TOTS Premier League team all with attribute cards. What is the point of even trying. I hate what this game becomes towards the end of the year

Surely that would have been well over the max 83 Rating? 

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Ah, well. Unlikely to participate, anyway. :D

lol i weren't sure if I was going to bother as I've got zero interest in that nacho card... but done it anyway, its the only way to actually play a game mid week that isn't a laggy mess

10 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

As if somebody has signed this guy from me for 10k! lollollol

Screenshot_20170613-203319.thumb.png.2fd0f7a72146d2555fcd6c0ce2d3cc08.png

I bought Szchezny the other day for 10k by accident for an SBC.

Was rushing and just pressed BIN instead of bid by accident.

Was trying to do the WL qualifier tourney last night for the special card, got to the final and come across some 5 at the back park the bus idiot, he smashes in 2 ridiculous long range shots to take a 2-1 lead, IF Musa bangs in a hattrick at 87 89 92 minutes to win 4-2. Plank messaged me after saying "not really deserved was it?". He got some proper abuse. 

Why play a football game and park the bus, literally takes all the fun out the game. :dry:

5 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Was trying to do the WL qualifier tourney last night for the special card, got to the final and come across some 5 at the back park the bus idiot, he smashes in 2 ridiculous long range shots to take a 2-1 lead, IF Musa bangs in a hattrick at 87 89 92 minutes to win 4-2. Plank messaged me after saying "not really deserved was it?". He got some proper abuse. 

Why play a football game and park the bus, literally takes all the fun out the game. :dry:

When I won it the opposition player played for pens from minute 1.

Passed it around the back all game.

I eventually got the ball and scored but then EA decided to let him score a 40 yarder with Kante.

Ended up winning it in the 90th min. Gave him what for with my celebration.

I love coming up against cocky pricks on Fifa. Just play them at their own game. Pause the game and drag it out if your winning, time waste, park the bus ect. They hate it. I love abusive messages. Makes my day. 

I think i've played 4 games in the knockout this week. Lost them all lol.

Was up 3-1 in one at the half and got a bit lazy and it was 3-3. Got it back together to make it 4-3. Was reaching for my beer and next thing I know i'm down 6-4. 

Funny game sometimes :)

9 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

My first ever attempt at at the knockout cup for weekend league... First game, I came up against a 70 ovr team, with 50 chemistry. Imagine it'll start getting tougher? 

lol

Yeah.

Archived