Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

They need to completely revamp the ratings system. Its just stupid the amount of 99 stats you can get in the game. 

I dont understand the need to give players such huge stat numbers. The numbers are just values assigned comparatively to other players. The lowest rated player is 40 odd. Why not drop everyone and everything down by like 10 giving more leeway at the top

4 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

They need to completely revamp the ratings system. Its just stupid the amount of 99 stats you can get in the game. 

I dont understand the need to give players such huge stat numbers. The numbers are just values assigned comparatively to other players. The lowest rated player is 40 odd. Why not drop everyone and everything down by like 10 giving more leeway at the top

I don't really mind the ratings from 40 to 85. The problem is that they've started giving out special cards for absolutely everything.

Michy Batwhatever got one for coming on as a sub and scoring a goal on the day Chelsea won the league. Martial got one scoring a goal in a dead rubber, at ST too.

Pogba and Dybala have had numerous for like, one assist. They throw them in everywhere to get folk buying packs.

And the tots are just ludicrous. I mean why on earth is Ngolo Kante a Gullit, man can't shoot for toffee. Or all these Benelux lads with 99 shooting and long shots going for about discard price.

Cmon.

EA can f**k right off. Fuming.

First attempt at the Daily Knockout and I manage to get to the final with my Calcio A team. 3 minutes in, I get booted off the servers completely. The dreaded DNF message pops up but I get the achievement for winning a FUT tournament. Checked my club for the TOTS Callejon but no joy.

Seriously EA, f**k you.

17 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

EA can f**k right off. Fuming.

First attempt at the Daily Knockout and I manage to get to the final with my Calcio A team. 3 minutes in, I get booted off the servers completely. The dreaded DNF message pops up but I get the achievement for winning a FUT tournament. Checked my club for the TOTS Callejon but no joy.

Seriously EA, f**k you.

Complain to the live chat. They'll give you the card.

51 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Complain to the live chat. They'll give you the card.

Basically been told "computer says no" and they can't give me the card. Not bothered about Weekend League.

They're offering a Premium Gold pack as compensation :blink:

32 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Basically been told "computer says no" and they can't give me the card. Not bothered about Weekend League.

Oh right, I've seen a few people get it by complaining on twitter and reddit.

I suppose everyone is chancing their arm so they've got fed up.

28 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Oh right, I've seen a few people get it by complaining on twitter and reddit.

I suppose everyone is chancing their arm so they've got fed up.

Their adviser told me that it is nearly impossible to give me the TOTS Callejon card and I need to do a UO trace on my home network so that report can be attached to my case.

Oh, and I managed to haggle up my compensation to 2 x 7.5k packs...

2 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Atleast you got a free Gold pack. Might try this and see if I can blag one. 

I'd like to apologize to everyone whom I didn't take seriously at the start of the year when they were complaining about input lag.

To everyone I said it was in your head, I'm sincerely sorry.

What a crock of fvcking shit.

Being able to see the opponent's 99 aggression and pressing bullshit Chris Smalling ninja tackle coming at you from a thousand yards away and being able to do nothing about it in time is probably my most irritating gaming experience of all time.

It's somehow more infuriating than absolutely wasting someone on COD, dying, then watching the kill cam in which you apparently didn't even get a shot off.

3 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

Just played a guy in the qualifying tournament, 3 mins in I take the lead.. he pauses straight after and disconnects. Luckily I got the win though. Seriously EA need to fix that bug, loadsa times it's said I've lost connection when I didn't!

that just sounds like a regular rage quit.

3 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

Just played a guy in the qualifying tournament, 3 mins in I take the lead.. he pauses straight after and disconnects. Luckily I got the win though. Seriously EA need to fix that bug, loadsa times it's said I've lost connection when I didn't!

Only time I've ever "lost" connection is when I'm winning ;) 

5 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

Ah my bad. Just confused me because it said I lost connection.

Deffo rage quit that. I love it when people rage quit. Makes you get through the tournament/games quicker.

I've probably done 7/8 combined with 15/20 mins of the sbc left and packed Perrin Boudebouz and Pedro Leon... might be nothing but considering the amount I opened during the week and got nothing (easily 40+) there might be something in it

Tried the tournament today with 8 golds maximum 

my team team definitely play better with out tots or with the inclusion of silvers.

all such a big con 

it's the forwards I notice it most with, it just doesn't flow like it does with lesser players.

poor control, poor touch etc

what makes it even worse is the amount of coins I've lost on tots calico strikers.

values have plummeted  

On 19/06/2017 at 16:18, Adster said:

How much money did you waste on packs building that team?

Not that mcu to be honest. I opened one 600 point pack and got toty modric ive packed totgs mertens in a weekend league reward pack. Packed few decent totw players. Prob made atleast a mil off weekend league not being the best player. Packed tots lukaku who sold for 900k from opening one 100k pack on lightning round. Made decent profit on some potm sbcs. Then packed tots dybala gomez de vrij and biglia which helped my team. 

1 minute ago, FUT1234 said:

Not that mcu to be honest. I opened one 600 point pack and got toty modric ive packed totgs mertens in a weekend league reward pack. Packed few decent totw players. Prob made atleast a mil off weekend league not being the best player. Packed tots lukaku who sold for 900k from opening one 100k pack on lightning round. Made decent profit on some potm sbcs. Then packed tots dybala gomez de vrij and biglia which helped my team. 

Your pack luck is insane. 

Archived