Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Had a great match tonight in the daily knockouts.

Was 3-3 heading into extra time.

Vardy scored for me to make it 4-3 for me very late. I bottled it and he tied it up.

Penalties were a riot. Back and forth. But he won it in the end.

Don't often message people, but i did to say great game and wish him luck.

He said I was a great player lol

Makes the game worth playing. 

I bought 3 silver TOTS cards from the Saudi league. (CB, RB and CM) for about 50k all in all when it was announced there was a weekend league with a 3 silver card requirement.

Could sell the lot for about 100k profit if I wanted to now.

2 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Are these just the requirements for the tournament to qualify or the actual weekend league itself? I've never been in it so don't know any reqs.

If you go to where it says Weekend League(or FUT Champions box) and then click on the schedule, you can see the details for it there. 

Currently in Division 2, need two more wins out of 4 to be promoted to Division One. Am I right in saying that if I get promoted to Division One by the end of tonight I will automatically be qualified for the weekend league? 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Currently in Division 2, need two more wins out of 4 to be promoted to Division One. Am I right in saying that if I get promoted to Division One by the end of tonight I will automatically be qualified for the weekend league? 

Yea

One win away from getting into Division One and also qualifying for the Weekend league. This would be the furthest I've ever gotten in the seasons this year. All of a sudden I've turned really good at this game. 

56 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

One win away from getting into Division One and also qualifying for the Weekend league. This would be the furthest I've ever gotten in the seasons this year. All of a sudden I've turned really good at this game. 

Or you're playing shit players :whistle:

It won't let me post a picture of the result I just had, says it's too big. Well he had 2 shots, scored 2, 1 from 30 yards out which just seemed to take forever to reach the goal and it went in and the other was from a tight angle at my keepers near post... I had 15 shots, 13 on target, and bottom line is I lost. 64% possession as well.

7 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

It won't let me post a picture of the result I just had, says it's too big. Well he had 2 shots, scored 2, 1 from 30 yards out which just seemed to take forever to reach the goal and it went in and the other was from a tight angle at my keepers near post... I had 15 shots, 13 on target, and bottom line is I lost. 64% possession as well.

A7IjSyrCcAAJJn-.jpg

Sounds like you pulled a barcelona :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Don't ever play the game again buzzer. Just quit while you're ahead.

Before you know it, you'll be back in d5 with a broken controller.

Mate this used to happen all the time to me when I got to Div 2. My team would smash through the leagues to 2, as soon as I stepped into 2 my team turned retarded and I went all the way back to struggling in Div 3.

Fingers crossed I can hold my own in Div 1 but no doubt everybody I will play now will have teams full of TOTS players. 

Archived