Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Mario Lemina

2 minutes ago, FireFox said:

This guy's gonna be bigger than Kanye. (Yes, Kanye West, not an accidental autocorrect for the snake's name)

Hopefully a 120m release clause if any.

Would love to get a french-speaking defender or striker now too to add to Mendy, Mahrez, and hopefully Mario.

22 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

Apparently we've bid £20mil (Italian Press)

Wow 20 mill? :unsure: could be we break our transfer record again. Mind you after the Kante debacle we need a pick me up

1 hour ago, FireFox said:

This guy's gonna be bigger than Kanye. (Yes, Kanye West, not an accidental autocorrect for the snake's name)

Hopefully a 120m release clause if any.

Would love to get a french-speaking defender or striker now too to add to Mendy, Mahrez, and hopefully Mario.

Benjaminlouane can speak French

Seems like Betis want him just as badly as we do. If we miss out on him, it would be a massive fail he's exactly what we need - quick, energetic, two footed, good tackler, strong vision. All the Juve fans when asked said they'd be gutted for him to leave, massive prospect and just unfortunate Juve has so much strength in midfield.

5 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Seems like Betis want him just as badly as we do. If we miss out on him, it would be a massive fail he's exactly what we need - quick, energetic, two footed, good tackler, strong vision. All the Juve fans when asked said they'd be gutted for him to leave, massive prospect and just unfortunate Juve has so much strength in midfield.

Betis are no competition for us.

He's ours if we want him. We sent scouts to watch him whilst at Turin, apparently he wants to play for us, we've made an inquiry, Juve are willing to sell and have stated their asking price.

Now we need to make an official offer (which may have already happened) and negotiate terms etc. Or maybe he isnt a top priority and we're assessing other options. Could all just be bol1ox.

1 minute ago, psychonaut said:

He's ours if we want him. We sent scouts to watch him whilst at Turin, apparently he wants to play for us, we've made an inquiry, Juve are willing to sell and have stated their asking price.

Now we need to make an official offer (which may have already happened) and negotiate terms etc. Or maybe he isnt a top priority and we're assessing other options. Could all just be bol1ox.

Where is Rama when you need him? 

Anyone with any info? ITK?

18 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Yeah good point

if Walsh goes I think I might just be the worst news possible

come on in Mario we need you brother 

All this happening off the back of our club achieving the impossible. If this is what success brings you then please make it stop. My head hurts lol

27 minutes ago, psychonaut said:

True.Betis and stoke aint rivals 

I hope he is priority,because i dont see  better option right now with this price 

as already reported he is with club in australia and will be there till the end of the month

24 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

All this happening off the back of our club achieving the impossible. If this is what success brings you then please make it stop. My head hurts lol

Yep couldn't agree more

we had a month or so of celebrating then it's been shit news after shit ever since

kante back stab, Walsh going to boyhood Everton heroes

what next Barce fookin lona come in for Mahrez? For ****s sake lol

we need super Mario

8 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Chill folks - there was always going to be upheaval. People often get envious of what others have got and want one for themselves!   Well, let's go find em some more! :D 

That made me laugh Thrac lol. But you are in essence right 

Archived